Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,297 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m getting really tired of hearing people support these centrists like Bernie “Voted Against the Brady Bill” Sanders and Elizabeth “Voted for HW Bush” Warren.  We need a true progressive candidate for the Democratic Party, not some centrist sell-out like Warren or Sanders!

We are going to have so much in fighting trying to uncover the "PERFECT" candidate that we will be doing the GOP's job for them and tear up every Dem that steps forward.

Don't let perfect be the enemy of good enough or let perfect be the enemy of 1 million times better than Trump. I'll vote for a paper sack if that means they beat trump.

I'm not going to have some internal conflict nit picking and splitting hairs over a Dem Candidate that may not be perfect.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Maybe we should do the same about guns? Would save a lot more lives.

13 minutes ago, achilles return said:

how many years before trout starts voting republican

How manyh years before the GOP starts proposing reasonable, responsible policies that will help Americans, stop pandering to the racist fringe and the conspiracy theorists on the right, and be a responsible party focused on governing instead of blatant power grabs with no underlying principles or values to stand on?

Probably a long time.

Door Gunner and mdrake34 like this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

How manyh years before the GOP starts proposing reasonable, responsible policies that will help Americans, stop pandering to the racist fringe and the conspiracy theorists on the right, and be a responsible party focused on governing instead of blatant power grabs with no underlying principles or values to stand on?

Probably a long time.

yeah good point

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, achilles return said:

i guess i tried to envision a post-trump republican party for the sake of a quick jab 

it's hard to imagine in reality

This is the part where Aaron Sorkin look-a-likes start pulling Dem candidates Rightwards

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

@SpongeDad for the missus

njXVkWx.jpg

@WOR she got Shelltops. So slightly less white than me.

I just forwarded the pic to her phone. You're creating a monster. She'll have a candy van parked out front.

mdrake34 likes this

4 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I just forwarded the pic to her phone. You're creating a monster. She'll have a candy van parked out front.

There's a guy a block over that has a old rapey looking van, similar to this but dirtier

maxresdefault.jpg

Leon Troutsky and SpongeDad like this

23 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

There's a guy a block over that has a old rapey looking van, similar to this but dirtier

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you ever seen him and a younger girl loading a couch in that van?  If you do please call the police. 

1 hour ago, achilles return said:

good things aren't possible

please vote for us

-democrats, 2020

I don't think they know what good things are? 

But during the Obama administration, the Gross Domestic Product never exceeded 3 percent annually. Obama said the days of strong economic growth were behind us, that many manufacturing jobs were lost and not returning and that candidate Trump didn’t have a “magic wand” to fix the economy. But in the second quarter of this year, economic growth exceeded 4 percent and manufacturing jobs are making a comeback.

2 hours ago, Flip Flop said:

Twelve year old girl is practicing her “the world will end in eleven years if we don’t address climate change now!” Speech for the 2040 election cycle. 

I would lol but the Ice age killed me in the 70's...so you really aren't reading this right now

Flip Flop likes this

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Trump didn’t have a “magic wand” to fix the economy.

Don't make it dirty, people!

Trump's invited the teen bigots to the White House.

I'm sure they're inviting the Native American gentleman, too.