Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Alligator moat...if the alligators have laser beans mounted on their heads then I'm all for it.

I hope Chipper gets his hand bitten off by an alligator like Carl Weathers.

12 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I remember people defending Hillary using prison slave labor in 2016. Looking forward to that being rehashed with Harris.

You’ll remember being proud of yourself for spreading that completely concocted ******** story when we have a Donald Trump stacked judiciary for the next half century, *******. 

16 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

John Morgan led the effort to legalize medical marijuana in Florida, spending tens of millions of his own money to do so, and now he's pushing for legalized recreational marijuana in 2020.

In 2014 Republican Ron Gold, California’s former deputy attorney general, challenged Kamala Harris in her reelection bid. Gold voiced his support for both medical and recreational marijuana, while Harris laughed at pot legalization.

I am not voting for anyone that does not support weed decriminalization. F'em.

Door Gunner likes this

1 minute ago, HolyMoses said:

You’ll remember being proud of yourself for spreading that completely concocted ******** story when we have a Donald Trump stacked judiciary for the next half century, *******. 

181029-bernie-sanders-alexandria-ocasio0

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I remember that you were the only one here defending Hillary having slaves. @GEORGIAfan condemned it.

5 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

You...voted...for....Trump

The more I think about it the funnier it gets. The rage comes not from Hillary proudly using prison slave labor but for pointing it out as being a bad thing.

Kamala Harris reminds me of Hillary.  What does she actually stand for, besides her own self-interest?

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Alligator moat...if the alligators have laser beans mounted on their heads then I'm all for it.

Panama's cost was 15 bio (2007 estimate), imagine the cost of this canal (some parts would have to be "tunnel canal").

You'd get a shutdown for centuries...

18 minutes ago, Boner said:

You...voted...for....Trump

You guys love throwing that at me.      The fact is that my mistake was not recognizing the extent to which we are complete dumb -**** ********.  

That includes Republicans and purists. 

I have learned my lesson.  You pricks have not. 

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

You guys love throwing that at me.      The fact is that my mistake was not recognizing the extent to which we are complete dumb -**** ********.  

That includes Republicans and purists. 

I have learned my lesson.  You pricks have not. 

The lesson was to stop nominating terrible candidates with sketchy AF records... not that pointing out the sketchy AF records is a bad thing.

35 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I hope Chipper gets his hand bitten off by an alligator like Carl Weathers.

What movie was that? I know Predator shot is arm off.

Come on, guys: $5.7 bio so that more Mexicans could dry their laundry... is it really too much to ask?

wall.jpg

A girl runs outside her home near a section of the fence separating Mexico and the United States, on the outskirts of Tijuana, Mexico.