Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

Lock Them Up

Donald Trump Jr and long-term Trump aide Roger Stone face a threat of criminal charges as Democrats on Capitol Hill prepare to hand evidence to Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. They could be charged with perjury if they lied to Congress during interviews behind closed doors with the House intelligence committee.Trump Jr is in peril because he orchestrated the now infamous Trump Tower meeting with a group of Russians after being promised “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. He would face problems if he told Congress that his father was unaware of the meeting but Mueller has obtained evidence to contradict that.

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Lock Them Up

Donald Trump Jr and long-term Trump aide Roger Stone face a threat of criminal charges as Democrats on Capitol Hill prepare to hand evidence to Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. They could be charged with perjury if they lied to Congress during interviews behind closed doors with the House intelligence committee.

The California Democrat Adam Schiff will take over leadership of the committee now that his party has control of the House, following victory in the midterm elections. Speaking on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday, Schiff made clear he would be handing over transcripts which had been withheld from Mueller’s investigation by Republicans when they controlled the panel.

The committee staged 73 interviews with dozens of witnesses, including Jared Kushner, Trump Jr and Stone. Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer, has already pleaded guilty to perjury for lying to Congress over attempts to make a deal to construct a Trump Tower in Moscow. Schiff said he was “trying to deconflict” with special counsel Mueller’s investigation because over the last two years the committee, under Republican leadership, had actively tried to make the special counsel’s work more difficult.

Schiff said he planned “as one of our first acts to make the transcripts of our witnesses fully available to special counsel for any purpose, including the bringing of perjury charges”.

Trump Jr is in peril because he orchestrated the now infamous Trump Tower meeting with a group of Russians after being promised “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. He would face problems if he told Congress that his father was unaware of the meeting but Mueller has obtained evidence to contradict that.

JFC, this is real, you are certified Squirrely Bob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

That isn't going to end well for her.

Either is the 2020 field for the Dems...unless y'all have some surprise candidate I don't know about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Either is the 2020 field for the Dems...unless y'all have some surprise candidate I don't know about?

Weird flex to be talking **** with the dotard's approval ratings tanking thanks to his shutdown and Rasmussen just released a poll showing he's basically tied with someone who can't run... but ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

 

Pretty sure that slogan is taken. 

 

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

That isn't going to end well for her.

::fingers cross that the Morgan & Morgan goobers have already drafted a C&D letter::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Weird flex to be talking **** with the dotard's approval ratings tanking thanks to his shutdown and Rasmussen just released a poll showing he's basically tied with someone who can't run... but ok.

The fake/scm just needs to keep pumping out all the negative false stories to give Dems voter's a false sense of security.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

The fake/scm just needs to keep pumping out all the negative false stories to give Dems voter's a false sense of security.

Wasn't aware the shutdown was fake. The more you know.

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Wasn't aware the shutdown was fake. The more you know.

Who said it was? Talking about 2020 and the election...and things like BuzzFeed, try and keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Who said it was? Talking about 2020 and the election...and things like BuzzFeed, try and keep up.

Oh, you mean stuff like there being a crisis at the border. Gotcha.

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Oh, you mean stuff like there being a crisis at the border. Gotcha.

Glad you recognize there is a humanitarian/security crisis.

One of Trump's proposals is to have people declare asylum in their own country, saving mother's and  there children that treacherous 2k mile trek for some where the mother's s give their daughters BC pills because over 1/3 are raped.

No, that's not a crisis...why do you hate women and children leaving them at the hands of coyotes and drug dealers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.