Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

129,539 posts in this topic

Always nice to watch the rich kid blessed with looks to get everything they want. A real feel good story :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, kicker said:

**** you Adam.  

He has posted several things that make it seem like he is a butthurt saints fan

35 minutes ago, WOR said:

The luckiest QB of all time. 

It is amazing how the pats seem to get every single break and how everytime that they need everything to go right....it usually does.

12 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

It is amazing how the pats seem to get every single break and how everytime that they need everything to go right....it usually does.

Part of that is the ole cliche of preperation and opportunity but I swear I could live a thousand years and never see Brady (or Brees) lose a major coin toss

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Part of that is the ole cliche of preperation and opportunity but I swear I could live a thousand years and never see Brady (or Brees) lose a major coin toss

Well its not just that.....i mean what are the odds of ford lining up offsides on the exact play that would have endes the game??.

defcon4 likes this

23 minutes ago, AF89 said:

He's 3 for 3

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

So an incumbent president polls within the MOE of a freshman Rep. who isn't eligible to run according to a polling company that heavily skews Republican.

Cool.

Remember that it's Rasmussen. Unskewed, she's ahead by an amount that's on the fringe of being outside the MOE.

28 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

The schadenfreude is strong in this one. 

I don't feel any pleasure in seeing a dimwit suffer... it's not like he was harming anyone else. I take pity on Saints fans.