Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

Dude she's either going to change some things or they are going to turn on her so hard because she poses an actual risk.... 

Thread. 

AF89 likes this

20 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

God, she is naive.  Once she becomes like most other politicians she'll own 4 houses (at least one Lakefront) all on a $179k salary.  What we should do is have congress tell us how they get so wealthy on a very modest salary?  Yeah, she's got nothing to worry about.

And I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that when she gets that rich, she'll stay as far away from 70% as she can.

Another Note: She has avoided answering questions about taking a salary during the shutdown after she said congress should forego salaries until the shutdown ends.

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

This is literally why they are so scared of her. If it's a government of the people, by the people, and for the people..... Well my people are gonna need to know which gaming console you thought was where it peaked. 

She is seriously the most relatable politician in my lifetime, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but that's why she scares the ever loving **** out of some people. 

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

Like they were totally robbed and thats what makes it sweeter

I mean this really felt like their destiny.

And the Brees window closes a little more ^_^

They weren’t robbed.  They were simply administered 1/100th of the dose of payback they deserved after bountygate.  

So an incumbent president polls within the MOE of a freshman Rep. who isn't eligible to run according to a polling company that heavily skews Republican.

Cool.