Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I guess you haven't heard about the top photo? 

Yes I have.

I also saw the video When this Native elder (and veteran) walked up.

All these little pr#cks were taunting and jumping up and down and worked into a frenzy. Chanting "Build the Wall" 

At NO time is it appropriate to disrespect your elders in this way.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, defcon4 said:

Yes I have.

I also saw the video When this Native elder (and veteran) walked up.

All these little pr#cks were taunting and jumping up and down and worked into a frenzy. Chanting "Build the Wall" 

At NO time is it appropriate to disrespect your elders in this way.

Or veterans.

Or peaceful protestors.

defcon4 likes this

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Bout to head to Tak twitter

I feel like I'm fixing to open a Christmas present

As soon as he gets out of Arkham:sadwave: (I forgot, get well buddy)

17 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Netanyahu trying to provoke a war to stay in power.

It’s unfortunate we don’t try to overthrow him. If only his country wasn’t in the Bible. 

15 minutes ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

Or veterans.

Or peaceful protestors.

Nathan Phillips, 64, was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity as he approached the steps of the memorial where these kids were gathered.

I did not witness anything threatening from this Native elder. He was not hostile..and He did Not get in anyone's face.

If I was stupid enough to even consider mocking or degrading any adult..no matter the circumstance, i would have been beaten within an inch of my life.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

9 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I hate that we've conflated being open minded and balanced with worshiping fence riding as a sacred cow cause we got to be "both sides" guy even if doesn't make logical sense.

That said in small defense of Jake, it was a story gaining traction and he presents it as an observer making no judgments I suppose (I like knowing these things are a thing) 

However again in judgement of Jake  nobody today has given this interpretation legitimacy quite like him drawing attention to it.

20 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I ain't even sweating the Pats right now. I've gotten all the favors from the sports gods today I could ask

However if they want to use their pinky I might be into it

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I hate that we've conflated being open minded and balanced with worshiping fence riding as a sacred cow cause we got to be "both sides" guy even if doesn't make logical sense.

That said in small defense of Jake, it was a story gaining traction and he presents it as an observer making no judgments I suppose (I like knowing these things are a thing) 

However again in judgement of Jake  nobody today has given this interpretation legitimacy quite like him drawing attention to it.

Like if Yashir had the exact same tweet nobody would have cared

21 minutes ago, AF89 said:

He's the embodiment of fish hook theory.