Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

134,858 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Today is 8 years since dad has been gone. 

Sorry to hear that man.  Never know what to say in these cases.

your youngest is probably running you around though.  So there is that :) 

oh yeah, my god daughter loves American dolls.  These mofos charge $20 to do the dolls hair.  They can give her the spa treatment and have a cafe.  This is nuts!

mdrake34 likes this

24 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Come May, it will be nine years since my Dad moved on as well. 

Each year has been different for me. One day at a time and live the best you can. Your Dad is loving you still!

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and mdrake34 like this

26 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

From our prospective, it hurts missing him. But from his, it's been 8 years of peace, love, joy, and everlasting great health. I know there will be a great reunion in sky. Can't wait to see my grandfather again too. Next month will be one year. 

mdrake34 likes this

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Assuming that Christians are correct and Jesus is returning one day, if he's anything like the man portrayed in the Bible then many that claim to be his most ardent followers will have a lot for which to answer.

For that sort, Christianity is more like an inspired piece of furniture than a religion.

Halcon-1 and Door Gunner like this

38 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Assuming that Christians are correct and Jesus is returning one day, if he's anything like the man portrayed in the Bible then many that claim to be his most ardent followers will have a lot for which to answer.

Yea. I don't think many proclaiming to be Christian even really understand Jesus or the Bible. I have a co-worker who is a self-proclaimed racist Christian. How can you be racist and call yourself a follower/disciple of Jesus Christ?

4 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

[Four decades of tax cuts, austerity, and slashing regulations lead to real wages never increasing, prices going up, standard of living going down, the debt skyrocketing, etc.]

"When will you guys learn that this is the only thing that works?"

Well it does work cause that is exactly what they want to happen. Along the way the also got stupid ignorant racist rednecks to vouch for them and vote for them even if it's against their best interests.

I like how the other white nationalists got run out of the White House with torches and pitch forks and Miller is still there trying to terrorize all non white people. 

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

They will try and deport him and brand him a terrorist cause if Jesus was a real person he was brown.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this