Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

136,755 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

But if the left never really leans into it? 

The San Antonio comment isn't going to be what people "lean into". Of all the things he did today that's not even going to be in the top five. 

Trump could just be that stupid. That is a very easily believable possibility here. There's no thought behind it and he has said thousands upon thousands of dumb things that don't get called out. You're overthinking it.

They still bring up 57 states. 

HolyMoses likes this

1 hour ago, jidady said:

Hah! No, I'm not in the habit of using the term "pig" when I make public posts. I have to be a bit more professional than that.

Nevertheless this day will love on in the Jpowers household. This was the day at least one, possibly two, members of a twenty active members forum came across me actually forming words together that were worth quoting/paraphrasing. This is my moment. They will speak on this day at my funeral. 

Leon Troutsky, lostone and jidady like this

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

They still bring up 57 states. 

They never talk about Trump meeting the President of the Virgin Islands though. It's as if there is a double standard. 

That's still some of the funniest **** I have ever seen a POTUS say and it bothers me to this day. He literally said he met with himself without knowing it. It's worth the trolling coverage. 

mdrake34 likes this

22 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Nevertheless this day will love on in the Jpowers household. This was the day at least one, possibly two, members of a twenty active members forum came across me actually forming words together that were worth quoting/paraphrasing. This is my moment. They will speak on this day at my funeral. 

My name is Jpowers, king of kings. Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!

jidady and Jpowers like this

32 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Apparently someone wants MAGA chuds to be immensely disliked and see that as a victory.:shrug:

I mean, broadly I'm saying that Trump cultivates the image of himself as racist moron, and has since the birther ****. He wants the media and the left taking up for each other, while the media becomes essentially his tool in forwarding simultaneously Trump's narrative and the talking points to be gleaned for their audience off of Trump's narrative.

That's a repugnant scenario for people that trust center left cable news, of course, but fortunately none of that could be the case because Trump is too stupid to manipulate the media. You'd have to be a genius to manipulate CNN without any willingness at all on their part.

He must have also tricked them into how they covered Hillary's emails, too = /

2 minutes ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

they fight tonight? I have "money" on Hardy

Greg Hardy threw an illegal knee :rain:

I bet against him just on principal

Just now, AF89 said:

oh, **** I just signed upf or this ******** ESPN+ free trial now I wasted my money. Hardy is an animal IMO (in a good way)

5 minutes ago, Serge said:

Apparently someone wants MAGA chuds to be immensely disliked and see that as a victory.:shrug:

"Don't punch White"

They can kill ponies but because they are white young men, MAGA chuds will support them.

4 minutes ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

oh, **** I just signed upf or this ******** ESPN+ free trial now I wasted my money. Hardy is an animal IMO (in a good way)

Nah **** that guy.

Domestic violence aside, he lined this knee up, ref didn't even bother with a warning

Just now, AF89 said:

Nah **** that guy.

Domestic violence aside, he lined this knee up, ref didn't even bother with a warning

I'm watching it on replay, but not finished yet

BTW so happy that Cejudo beat mighty mouse lol, Mighty Mouse was so boring and he's annoying as ****. Has napoleon complex, Cejudo is awesome. Knocked Mighty Mouse out of the UFC and now we got Ben Askren lol! It's like a 3-fer

@AF89

**** dude... I just saw the Knee. **** him. I mean I'm sure he was partly super tired, but that knee was extremely disrespectful to sportsmanship. **** Hardy!

If he didnt know what he was doing, it shows he is extremely "stupid." If he did know what he was doing, it shows he was extremely unsportsmanlike and stupid. If it was just an "Accident in the moment" then it shows he's ****** up and he needs to get his *** out of the UFC until he can show he has his "instincts" in order.

Edited by ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒

1 hour ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

lets start talking about how much gen x sucks and failed their millennial successors

Image result for narrows eyes gif

17 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Yeah, I would have watched tonight if Hardy hadn't been on the card. Men who hit women should be banished from society, not glorified in athletic competition. 

AF89 likes this

11 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Nah **** that guy.

Without a doubt. 

Everyone knows that rule and he knowingly threw the knee when he was down. Got to DQ him there.

AF89 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Without a doubt. 

Everyone knows that rule and he knowingly threw the knee when he was down. Got to DQ him there.

Look at what Cejudo did in the exact same situation, he punched Dillashaw in the head, no knee is necessary in that situation, but an undisciplined lazy *** like Hardy instinctually uses his knee because it's easy.