Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

116,864 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, big_dog said:

One way to solve the validity involving Russia, the House and Senate Judiciary Committees need to delve into the lies told by everyone who already pled guilty concerning their involvement with Russia that ended in jail time. Then pick up from there and review the previously given testimony that has been kept secret from the closest ties to Trump even if it entails bringing them back for testimony.  It's about time to put this to rest as well as the shutdown. 

Susan Glasser at Politico confirms what many of us suspected all along, that Putin had directed Trump to invite Boris and Natasha to come for a photo-op in the Oval Office….

The chummy White House visit—photos of the president yukking it up with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak were released by the Russian Foreign Ministry since no U.S. press was allowed to cover the visit—had been one of Putin’s asks in his recent phone call with Trump, and indeed the White House acknowledged this to me later Wednesday. “He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman said of Trump’s Lavrov meeting. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

And this looks like a rat:

shutterstock_322465715-800x430.jpg

And do you know how rat face defines TRUTH?    Whatever his ignorant followers believe when he spews it.

JayOzOne likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I got a man cold. 

Begin fist bumping family and friends and stay away from the little one.

Just now, big_dog said:

And do you know how rat face defines TRUTH?    Whatever his ignorant followers believe when he spews it.

Sad, ain't it?

Statick likes this

48 minutes ago, jidady said:

I'm not worried about species inasmuch as making sure that strays/former strays have a good home. Our oldest and the one in my avatar both walked up to our door, starving to death. Our other two were fostered cats that we bought at Pet Smart.

Yes, I've done shelter/trays many times.  One of our strays was 1 year old according to the vet when we took him in. He lived to be 20, we had to put him down because he had cancer and could no longer eat anymore. 

55 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

jennifer lawrence whistle GIF

C'mon people! Just hush... or Trump is going to demand another 5.7 bio so the wall is as deep as it is tall...

JayOzOne likes this

12 minutes ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

it's a good song but its tone is a bit too cheery

That is deep. Way down in the hole deep. And sadly, very true for these dark times.

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's the point my friend.  I always took in shelter cats before, muts basically and we love them. But I told my wife one year I wanted an Ocicat for my birthday because I had wanted one forever.  Maximus is a chocolate spotted Ocicat, pedigree with papers, a show cat.  We don't show him, but we could.  He was very expensive, they like water and like to play fetch and can be trained to use the toilet. This sucker wears me out playing fetch with a rubber golf ball. 

The breed is rare, there aren't many breeders in the country. We got him from one in Pennsylvania, they are derived from three breeds ( Abyssinian, Siamese, and American Shorthair) and can have 12 colors.  They are meant to look like wild cats without the feral blood in them.    

Is he a full time house cat?

Reports are that so many FDA officials are furloughed that they are currently not inspecting vegetables or infant formula for contamination/diseases.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Reports are that so many FDA officials are furloughed that they are currently not inspecting vegetables or infant formula for contamination/diseases.

I'm thinking about starting a garden and growing my own veggies. I don't have a green thumb but I did grow a 8ft pot plant about 25 years ago. I didn't know you were suppose to top them.

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm thinking about starting a garden and growing my own veggies. I don't have a green thumb but I did grow a 8ft pot plant about 25 years ago. I didn't know you were suppose to top them.

Will it be Steveproof?

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

More people were killed by contaminated lettuce last year than terrorists. But Trump is holding the government hostage to keep us safe. Sounds right.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, SpongeDad said:

As long as I'm not growing pussywillows

Orchids may be an option then... unless he gets jealous...