Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

116,859 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Would be worth it just to have a president Castro and watching that quirk of meaningless naming suddenly matter to a lot of stupid people

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I believe it was one of my Playboy jokes I wrote before the movie came out. If I had a dime for every joke...ah, screw it, I'm rich already.

Some /purp some not

It was in a Cheech & Chong movie when somebody said someone had a herpes on his head. Stoner comedy ensued.

16 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

It was in a Cheech & Chong movie when somebody said someone had a herpes on his head. Stoner comedy ensued.

Beaners...

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I believe it was one of my Playboy jokes I wrote before the movie came out. If I had a dime for every joke...ah, screw it, I'm rich already.

Some /purp some not

Everything about you is sad.

HolyMoses and Door Gunner like this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Beaners...

That's from "Next Movie". And I'm pretty sure you can be warned (at least) for posting it...

Please highlight this post, Amigo.

This didn't work out so well for them before. Reagan deemed their strike illegal in 1981 and fired over 11,000 FAA employees and he also imposed a lifetime ban on rehiring them.

Hopefully this doesn't go that route. Managers and military personnel filled the void until their were new hires.  

4 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

That's from "Next Movie". And I'm pretty sure you can be warned (at least) for posting it...

Please highlight this post, Amigo.

I liked Up in Smoke the best. 

I wasn't looking at his neck. 

1 minute ago, jidady said:
Image result for i've never seen an ocelot

Yes, the name is derived from that because they look like them.  If you're in the market for a special cat and don't mind the high cost, I highly recommend them. 

9 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Snapshot from Post-racial america:

This is actually a button of mine. I cannot stand it when an oppressed minority is bigoted about another oppressed minority. I used to be on a message board with a gay movie theater manager who would refer to screening movies to inner city residents as "keeping the animals in their cages". Then, without a hint of irony, he'd complain about homophobia. It's been at least a decade, and I'm still angry about his posts.

lostone and JayOzOne like this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yes, the name is derived from that because they look like them.  If you're in the market for a special cat and don't mind the high cost, I highly recommend them. 

I'm not worried about species inasmuch as making sure that strays/former strays have a good home. Our oldest and the one in my avatar both walked up to our door, starving to death. Our other two were fostered cats that we bought at Pet Smart.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Give me the cat and nobody gets hurt

10 hours ago, AF89 said:

I enjoy it but you have to be the kinda person that beats the main story of a fallout game (of which this game has none) and think to yourself  "now the real game begins" to even remotely like this game. 

Like I'm gonna get every penny's worth out of this b*tch poking thru dumpsters, barns and old train stations, looking for every easter egg and secret like Ed ****ing Harris looking for the center of the maze

The hidden matrix style control rooms for instance

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/12/18179873/fallout-76-developer-room-access-armor-paints-kenny-give-me-the-wooby

So he is running on the same platform that everyone else is running on. Still not excited about voting for a guy whose top office is mayor of San Antonio. 

1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

So he is running on the same platform that everyone else is running on. Still not excited about voting for a guy whose top office is mayor of San Antonio. 

Give me some of that sweet sweet buzzwords

35 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Snapshot from Post-racial america:

That was pretty horribly depressing all the way around.  

How about the counter girl dropping the “boy“

24 minutes ago, jidady said:

This is so astute that I'm giving the dude a follow.

His podcast, Citations Needed, is worth a listen as well.