Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

117,045 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

You and BO should just  go ahead and put your MAGA hats on for ****s sake.  

No one is perfect and no one is 100% idealogically  alligned with anyone.   It’s  an easy game you play. And I know you’re not dumb enough to be sincere in how you play it. Or maybe you are.   I don’t get it. 

Your consistency will yield more obscene results.  

Edit: of course, maybe I should have read the original post first, rather than just your reaction.  That’s some weird stuff. Never mind...maybe 

Hey don’t bring me into this. I’d vote for Gabbard.

President Trump unleashed a Twitter tirade Saturday morning in a response to a bombshell New York Times' story Friday night, which reported that the FBI opened an investigation into whether Trump was secretly working for Russia after he fired James Comey in May 2017:

Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze! Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie), the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America. He was a Crooked Cop

All BS because:

• The first red flag that alerted officials to the possibility that an investigation was necessary was an early draft of Comey's firing letter, in which Trump thanked Comey for telling him he was not a target of the Russia probe. The second was when Trump told NBC's Lester Holt in an interview that he had fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.
  • FBI officials reportedly felt validated when it was later revealed that Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office, "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off,” just days after the Comey firing.
  • The investigation had both a counterintelligence and criminal aspect to it — with the criminal question being whether he had obstructed justice by firing Comey, per the Times. The probe has since been handed off to special counsel Robert Mueller.

9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Guys, it's a post-Christmas miracle, Steve just walked in the door :slick::slick::slick:

tumblr_inline_pd1b81BIBE1vrw93d_540.gif

Nuts deflated from lots of *******, hopefully. 

SpongeDad likes this

3 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

So stupid cause everyone wants border security. The left just want to actually do it right and spend money on effective means of border security not a useless wall that will be held up in courts for a decade trying to get the land through imminent domain.

We also want to negotiate this with the government open in transparent discussions and not during the Republican hostage scenario.

Dumb people think the wall = the only means of border security.

thofin21 likes this

18 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

So stupid cause everyone wants border security. The left just want to actually do it right and spend money on effective means of border security not a useless wall that will be held up in courts for a decade trying to get the land through imminent domain.

We also want to negotiate this with the government open in transparent discussions and not during the Republican hostage scenario.

Dumb people think the wall = the only means of border security.

Dumb people are fighting for the right to be stupid. :bang:

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

Guys, it's a post-Christmas miracle, Steve just walked in the door :slick::slick::slick:

Great!

God has answered to your sprayer...

SpongeDad likes this

4 hours ago, big_dog said:

With reference to this NYT news story Troutsky alluded to earlier, my 2 cents. If the Times’ story is right, what agents and justice officials say means the highest levels of Justice and the FBI knew the president was—and may still be—under investigation.

Image result for trump meets russians in oval office photos<<    Very Bizarre

One way to solve the validity involving Russia, the House and Senate Judiciary Committees need to delve into the lies told by everyone who already pled guilty concerning their involvement with Russia that ended in jail time. Then pick up from there and review the previously given testimony that has been kept secret from the closest ties to Trump even if it entails bringing them back for testimony.  It's about time to put this to rest as well as the shutdown. 

3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Then why is Giuliani defending Manafort?

By the way, that Russian leaked oval office meeting is like a reverse final scene from the Godfather part one. Trump has just knocked off the most important person who is a threat to his power, but instead of a private meeting with his underlings kissing his ring, He is kissing the ring of his bosses. 

@JDaveG?

What does this have to do with me exactly?

4 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

HM says the weirdest **** sometimes. And lately it seems like he's getting progressively worse.

8 hours ago, achilles return said:

government shutdown only applies to the non-wealthy, apparently

Guess this is only news for the Washington Post. Watched the evening news yesterday (against my best inclination) and although this seems important to me, nary a mention.

2 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I am genuinely relieved.  You hug that smelly pu$$y tight

SpongeDad likes this

50 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

43 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

HM says the weirdest **** sometimes. And lately it seems like he's getting progressively worse.

You used to like my godfather references. 

@SpongeDad how'd it ever make out with your neighbor? I started to put in my two cents yesterday but didn't want to give bad advice and I'm glad I didn't. 

17 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

There you go again. The border is 1,954 miles long. You're not stupid enough to think that there's someone watching every portion of it. Or maybe you are. But common sense tells most non-dumb people that if we had eyes on the entire border, we wouldn't need a wall. Just as they walk across the border undetected today, they'll climb over the wall undetected tomorrow.

You're making this way too easy, BTW. Stay down, Rocky.

Image result for ladder

Only about 700 miles of that needs a new or refurbished "barrier" ...Down goes Frazier...Down goes Frazier...Down goes Frazier