Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

116,871 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

What's this Black Mirror stuff all about?

It's a modern day Twilight Zone. Every episode is standalone and different. For you, I'd suggest Playtest, which is episode 3-2.

SpongeDad likes this

14 minutes ago, jidady said:

Yeah, the script is proudly impenetrable. It's one of those films that builds a mystery for a long time but doesn't have any sort of satisfactory payoff. 

^^^^This.

4 hours ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

Lady sounds like a Mar A Lago Hussy

What if CNN asked the (conservative biased) station for a neutral opinion and they only provided a REPORTER known to be a partison hack. 

Now, a network that was trying NOT to produce  partison BS is accused of partison censorship.  

Nothing dangerous about this at all. 

6 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

What if CNN asked the (conservative biased) station for a neutral opinion and they only provided a REPORTER known to be a partison hack. 

Now, a network that was trying NOT to produce  partison BS is accused of partison censorship.  

Nothing dangerous about this at all. 

I'm going to let you in on a secret. When all the facts come out, this won't be what conservative muckrakers claim that it is. Just like the last 500 times...

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

*Welp* This is going to split the Dems like Bernie did in 2016.

she has some pretty gross foreign policy views around muslims and narendra modi

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

You and BO should just  go ahead and put your MAGA hats on for ****s sake.  

No one is perfect and no one is 100% idealogically  alligned with anyone.   It’s  an easy game you play. And I know you’re not dumb enough to be sincere in how you play it. Or maybe you are.   I don’t get it. 

Your consistency will yield more obscene results.  

Edit: of course, maybe I should have read the original post first, rather than just your reaction.  That’s some weird stuff. Never mind...maybe 

haha

Speaking of Westerns, both of my boys are now playing “Red Dead Redemption II, which looks really cool, but they are wasting a ****load of time on it.  

Sanctions start tomorrow. 

i'm trying to finish it up 

it's like the game is designed in a way to make you waste time

HolyMoses likes this

2 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

You and BO should just  go ahead and put your MAGA hats on for ****s sake.  

No one is perfect and no one is 100% idealogically  alligned with anyone.   It’s  an easy game you play. And I know you’re not dumb enough to be sincere in how you play it. Or maybe you are.   I don’t get it. 

Your consistency will yield more obscene results.  

Edit: of course, maybe I should have read the original post first, rather than just your reaction.  That’s some weird stuff. Never mind...maybe 

Tulsi :flush:

♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ likes this

Speaking of Westerns, both of my boys are now playing “Red Dead Redemption II, which looks really cool, but they are wasting a ****load of time on it.  

Sanctions start tomorrow. 

Been playing RDR2 since it came out in late October and just beat the main story. Now have several  epilogue chapters to go. Great game

HolyMoses likes this

45 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Been playing RDR2 since it came out in late October and just beat the main story. Now have several  epilogue chapters to go. Great game

You mean it's not a poker simulator?  (I still haven't beat it either but most of my time is spent trying to squeeze 60$ of exploring out of Fallout 76 before my Xbox gold expires, I have all year to beat RDR2)

4 hours ago, AF89 said:

Anybody see that Natalie Portman Annihilation movie? Just wondering if I should waste my time. I've seen in both on a list of worst movies of 2018 and underrated of 2018.

Not unpleasant, but certainly not a hidden gem. You can pass.

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

You mean it's not a poker simulator?  (I still haven't beat it either but most of my time is spent trying to squeeze 60$ of exploring out of Fallout 76 before my Xbox gold expires, I have all year to beat RDR2)

Ewww fallout 76

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Ewww fallout 76

I enjoy it but you have to be the kinda person that beats the main story of a fallout game (of which this game has none) and think to yourself  "now the real game begins" to even remotely like this game. 

Like I'm gonna get every penny's worth out of this b*tch poking thru dumpsters, barns and old train stations, looking for every easter egg and secret like Ed ****ing Harris looking for the center of the maze

jidady likes this

With reference to this NYT news story Troutsky alluded to earlier, my 2 cents. If the Times’ story is right, what agents and justice officials say means the highest levels of Justice and the FBI knew the president was—and may still be—under investigation.

'F.B.I Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working On Behalf Of Russia' 

Photo not made public of secret oval office meeting till published in Russian newspaper :

Image result for trump meets russians in oval office photos<<    Very Bizarre

More Facts:

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

10 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

About this new report that the FBI opened an investigation into whether Trump was working on behalf of Russia (knowingly or not), seems to me this is why Rosenstein appointed Mueller following Trump firing Comey.

I imagine a situation where agents investigating the Trump campaign went to Rosenstein with Trump’s comments after Comey’s firing and wanted to investigate him for possibly acting on Russia’s behalf, which would make him a national security threat.  Rosenstein realized they were in a very big **** storm...does he approve that investigation (which creates all kinds of new problems) or not (even bigger problems).  

Appointing a special counsel seems like the best way to handle the entire **** show.  

Trump says he knew 'nothing' about his campaign chief Paul Manafort sharing polling data with alleged Russian spy

• President Donald Trump says he knew "nothing" about his then-campaign chief Paul Manafort sharing polling data with an alleged Russian spy.
  • Manafort's criminal defense lawyers inadvertently disclosed that special counsel Robert Mueller has accused Manafort of lying to the special counsel's team about sharing such data with the alleged spy, Konstantin Kilimnik.
  • The disclosure is the strongest piece of evidence known publicly that a high-ranking official in Trump's campaign may have been coordinating with Russians during the campaign in an effort to get Trump elected.

50 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Trump says he knew 'nothing' about his campaign chief Paul Manafort sharing polling data with alleged Russian spy

• President Donald Trump says he knew "nothing" about his then-campaign chief Paul Manafort sharing polling data with an alleged Russian spy.
  • Manafort's criminal defense lawyers inadvertently disclosed that special counsel Robert Mueller has accused Manafort of lying to the special counsel's team about sharing such data with the alleged spy, Konstantin Kilimnik.
  • The disclosure is the strongest piece of evidence known publicly that a high-ranking official in Trump's campaign may have been coordinating with Russians during the campaign in an effort to get Trump elected.

Then why is Giuliani defending Manafort?

By the way, that Russian leaked oval office meeting is like a reverse final scene from the Godfather part one. Trump has just knocked off the most important person who is a threat to his power, but instead of a private meeting with his underlings kissing his ring, He is kissing the ring of his bosses. 

@JDaveG?

big_dog likes this

12 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Then why is Giuliani defending Manafort?

@JDaveG?

Giuliani as evidenced by his very recent statements has proven he has lost his ever lovin' mind. Nothing he's said makes a lick of sense and should have even Trump scratching his head.