Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

116,862 posts in this topic

I'm shocked they never did a live action Jetsons like they did for the Flintstones in the 90s....gawdammit I just spoke it into existence

(1998 Lost in Space doesn't count )

12 minutes ago, AF89 said:

So this just popped up on my YouTube

I just want to give a big F*** YOU to every single person in this thread. I've clicked on so many political YT videos posted here that I now get PizzaGate suggestions in my timeline <_<

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I just want to give a big F*** YOU to every single person in this thread. I've clicked on so many political YT videos posted here that I now get PizzaGate suggestions in my timeline <_<

I like keeping my youtube clean it's like 75% of the non live sports TV I watch so it wasn't me.

Twitter is more my medium for checking in on the Qanon Lizard paladins

Tho sometimes I have a weakness for those clickbait channels like Looper (especially when they do Marvel stuff)

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm shocked they never did a live action Jetsons like they did for the Flintstones in the 90s....gawdammit I just spoke it into existence

(1998 Lost in Space doesn't count )

2018 Lost In Space isn't bad. Maybe a 7.5.

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I like keeping my youtube clean it's like 75% of the non live sports TV I watch so it wasn't me.

Twitter is more my medium for checking in on the Qanon Lizard paladins

Mine is mostly video game related and 80's toys videos. I think it was mdrake told me what pizzagate was a couple of months ago.

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I'm looking for a good movie to watch. I've seen just about everything. I even went IMDB and clicked on top 100 movies and still have seen almost all of it. IMDB did make me aware of "Das Boot", a German U Boat movie. It was tense.

Just now, JayOzOne said:

It was ok.  Good Sci fi graphics

I actually had the old one (the 90s one not the 60s one) on VHS copy when I was a kid cause I liked it. 

Rewatched it again a year ago when it came on Starz or something,  it's pretty 90s Sci fi (you can't unsee Joey trying to be a space marine) but it holds up okay apart from the really awful CGI monkey.

Morgan now from Walking Dead is in like the first 5 mins as Joeys space buddy who is shot down (I think)

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm looking for a good movie to watch. I've seen just about everything. I even went IMDB and clicked on top 100 movies and still have seen almost all of it. IMDB did make me aware of "Das Boot", a German U Boat movie. It was tense.

If you like Westerns, check out the series "Godless" on Netflix or "The Ballad of Buster Scruggs", which I'm dying to discuss with somebody.

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

It was ok.  Good Sci fi graphics

I actually had the old one (the 90s one not the 60s one) on VHS copy when I was a kid cause I liked it. 

Rewatched it again a year ago when it came on Starz or something,  it's pretty 90s Sci fi (you can't unsee Joey trying to be a space marine) but it holds up okay apart from the really awful CGI monkey.

Morgan now from Walking Dead is in like the first 5 mins as Joeys space buddy who is shot down (I think)

The Netflix version petered out after about five episodes. The '90s version's special effects are so dated, I can't watch it anymore.

SpongeDad and AF89 like this

23 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

what you have to do is go on those pizzagate vids, just a few and downvote them. our overlords are listening, you won't get many more after that

Edited by ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒

If you like Westerns, check out the series "Godless" on Netflix or "The Ballad of Buster Scruggs", which I'm dying to discuss with somebody.

I just watched the trailer for both of them and they look AWESOME. I'm watching The Ballad of Buster Scruggs first, in a few min. Thanks man!

JayOzOne likes this

18 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

My recommendations are totally f*cked. Most of the time that I use youtube I'm watching political vids including vids from channels I disagree with massively, so my recommendations get filled with stuff like SJW Rekt compilations, MGTOW vids, stuff like "So-and-so political commentator DESTROYS idiot Leftist/Conservative with FACTS and LOGIC", and a bunch of other cancerous content. lmao

Good for GoFundMe,  I wasn't sure they would as this is different ground rules from Kickstarter.

Frankly tho I was rooting for the guy to take the money and run cause most of these people deserve to have the literal hole they're throwing their money into personified into someone else's greed.  Undoubtedly many will take their refund and put it towards something equally as terrible. 

My YouTube might be the most politics free account or "social media" I have. I frankly don't want to know the political leanings of any of the neck beards I watch play video games or gather video game lore. (I watch hours of fallout and ESO lore vids) They keep it out of their work and I'm fine with it. 

Anybody see that Natalie Portman Annihilation movie? Just wondering if I should waste my time. I've seen in both on a list of worst movies of 2018 and underrated of 2018.

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Len just elbowed Butler. That wasn't an accident.

A UFC ref would have jumped on top of Butler and called TKO on that one :lol: 

JayOzOne likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Anybody see that Natalie Portman Annihilation movie? Just wondering if I should waste my time. I've seen in both on a list of worst movies of 2018 and underrated of 2018.

Did not like it. At all. Visually, it was fantastic. But the story was just okay and didn't hit home with me.

defcon4 and AF89 like this

I like that the refs are helping us get a better pick. Finally that anti Atlanta bias is paying dividends