Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

116,317 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jidady said:

That's hysterical. I picture them using lots of strikethroughs for stuff like "felonious crimes" and "collusion" that gets turned into "saved lot of puppies" and "donated to churches".

When Giuliani was interviewed by The NY Daily News here's the best he could come up with to defend Trump against this obvious Russian hook-up:

“Polling data is not a state secret,” the former New York mayor told the Daily News in his first comment on the matter. “You can hand it out to anybody you want, nothing wrong with that.” Giuliani, who serves as President Trump’s top attorney in the special counsel investigation, added, “It’s a joke. He gave out polling data, so what?”

Pressed on criminal charges and extensive ties to Russian intelligence, Giuliani conceded,  “he only gave him polling data. That’s handed out all the time. Everybody has polling data…You have to be a real jackass to not know that.”

Manafort, working for the Trump campaign for FREE, met up with a man connected to Russian intelligence in a foreign country. He handed that person presidential campaign information. Even if you had a history with that person, what kind of a jackass do this, for what purpose? There is no explanation for Manafort to behave in this manner except he was paid for data. And internal polling during a campaign for any politician is not made public at the time when it is produced. Only people very close to the campaign ever see it; they plan their future strategies around it.

HolyMoses likes this

New hypothesis, let me get your thoughts...

Trump knows his conduct during and after the 2016 election is impeachable.

He's come to terms that he can't stop Mueller's report from coming out, especially after losing the House.

Trump knows he's getting impeached, one way or the other. And what he's going to do is use the border wall fight as a distraction against other impeachable offenses. He's going to declare the border a national emergency and build the wall, fully expecting to be challenged in court and probably impeachment for abuse of office, but this impeachment will help distract from his criminal offenses re: the Russian conspiracy, cover up and his non-election related money laundering crimes.

Bottom line is, if the Dem's won't cave, then he will declare a national emergency.

Edited by ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒

16 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Now they're advocating for robbing people to pay for the wall.

So dumb.  See what happens when the drug laws started deteriorating the public consciousness on the 4th.  People start saying stupid **** like this.

18 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Now they're advocating for robbing people to pay for the wall.

tfw when your dreams of a theocratic ethnostate begin to slip away and your desperate for just about anything that will create conflict and chaos if only for a little more breathing room to regroup. 

HolyMoses and mdrake34 like this

3 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

****, They know it is bad. 

As I reference my old Legal Aid days, in order to "correct" something, you have to actually have evidence to the contrary.

Another lie isn't going to clear it up, especially if the prosecution has all their bases covered.

HolyMoses likes this

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Man I'm getting that cheap pizza craving again

I just had three slices of a Walmart 3-meat pizza.

It's like an larger version of a Totino's. Meh. It was a little over $3. What'd I expect?

I just had some over priced Italian seafood stew at a new restaurant in Savannah. I am experiencing cheap pizza envy.

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'd love to see 5000 caravaners rush the "barrier" all at once with a ladder or two. :lol:

That's also where we got these...

giphy.gif

There you go again. The border is 1,954 miles long. You're not stupid enough to think that there's someone watching every portion of it. Or maybe you are. But common sense tells most non-dumb people that if we had eyes on the entire border, we wouldn't need a wall. Just as they walk across the border undetected today, they'll climb over the wall undetected tomorrow.

You're making this way too easy, BTW. Stay down, Rocky.

Image result for ladder

6 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

There you go again. The border is 1,954 miles long. You're not stupid enough to think that there's someone watching every portion of it. Or maybe you are. But common sense tells most non-dumb people that if we had eyes on the entire border, we wouldn't need a wall. Just as they walk across the border undetected today, they'll climb over the wall undetected tomorrow.

You're making this way too easy, BTW. Stay down, Rocky.

Image result for ladder

Somehow, something tells me that if they were a non-minority, they could walk over seemingly undetected. 

White priviledge...it's like a super-power in America.

JayOzOne and Door Gunner like this

31 minutes ago, Statick said:

Somehow, something tells me that if they were a non-minority, they could walk over seemingly undetected. 

White priviledge...it's like a super-power in America.