Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

116,779 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, achilles return said:

lmao the president is such an unredeemable piece of **** i don’t understand why i still get surprised by the depth of his depravity

I feel the same way.  However, I am not surprised by his depravity so much as I am surprised by the fact that so many Republicans continue to support him, no matter what he does.  

Ok, I just got back from my neighbor's house and she said that she hasn't seen him, and I believe her. I can't stand the btch but I didn't let that cloud my judgment. Hopefully he's out there increasing the local cat population like Billy said. I'll give an update if/when he comes back.

I appreciate the advice guys. Seems like we talk about Walon, Otis, and Steve so much that they're ABF's official pets 

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Ok, I just got back from my neighbor's house and she said that she hasn't seen him, and I believe her. I can't stand the btch but I didn't let that cloud my judgment. Hopefully he's out there increasing the local cat population like Billy said. I'll give an update if/when he comes back.

I appreciate the advice guys. Seems like we talk about Walon, Otis, and Steve so much that they're ABF's official pets 

In the months leading up to his death, Mr. Meowgi found a girlfriend, a white cat that would come around and wait for me to let him out.  Since he died, she's still be coming around.

My wife texted me today to tell me that the girlfriend came around again today, sniffing around the yard, and eventually finding the place in the backyard where we buried him.  She started trying to dig him up.  :(  

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, Gaear Grimsrud said:

In the months leading up to his death, Mr. Meowgi found a girlfriend, a white cat that would come around and wait for me to let him out.  Since he died, she's still be coming around.

My wife texted me today to tell me that the girlfriend came around again today, sniffing around the yard, and eventually finding the place in the backyard where we buried him.  She started trying to dig him up.  :(  

**** man, that's sad :(  I hope you guys sit some food out for her. She's practically family by marriage and loved him too.

4 minutes ago, Gaear Grimsrud said:

Stop making me feel feelings.

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

**** man, that's sad :(  I hope you guys sit some food out for her. She's practically family by marriage and loved him too.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Stop making me feel feelings.

There's a 10% chance that my family is now living in the beginning of a 1980s Cat Necromancer movie.  

There are 1200 plus miles along the Texas Border. 

1100 miles of that is Privately owned land. This is land that the Land owner will not relent in order to build a fence ..a barrier..or a Concrete Wall.

During the Bush Era More that 120 land owners  used the  "Secure Fence Act"  in order to prevent the Government from taking their land.

13 years later and these claims have Not been resolved. 

So, Just to be clear!   that's 1.100 miles of the 1.900 mile border that will Never be fenced or Walled.

17 minutes ago, Gaear Grimsrud said:

Instantly caught those Jurassic Bark feels @AF89

SpongeDad and AF89 like this

3 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

The Left:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.pn

The first concern isn't surprising. They felt the plan would potentially reduce what they presently have covered so they raised their concerns. Good for them there.

The second concern is... not a great look on their part. If your opposition to a universal healthcare plan is because it would cut into union dues related to healthcare then it just comes off as union leaders not wanting to give up a revenue source.

Optimus_Cr1m35 likes this

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

watchman reference lol

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

watchmen-01-01.jpg

Yeah, I’m a bit slow on the uptake today.

4 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

wH2mdC1.gif

It is a little embarrassing how often I quote that guy around the house. My wife doesn’t find it amusing.

John Lithgow does seem a good choice for the remake.

Edited by Gaear Grimsrud