Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

116,303 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nope, beautiful thick natural blond to that hasn't turned gray or silver and at this point never will.

OK, so then we have to assume you were born with the dumbarse affliction.

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I honestly thought she was dead already.

She's old enough to be but many face lifts seem to have helped her. At least WFW thinks so.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

12 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Sorry to bust your bubble but there are cases of Muslim Americans enforcing Sharia law on their family. And that has nothing to do with Trump or republicans. I didn't suggest he was this type of person. I assumed he was guilty of being Muslim too. But wondered if he said something that got misconstrued by his (Christian) republican party. 

the extent to which republicans fearmonger about sharia law as part of their larger campaign of white nationalism relative to the number of those 'cases' is something worthy of ridicule, in my opinion. 

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Time to stop playing games on the left just because you hate this POTUS and y'all don't think he is legit.

Stop the insanity stop holding gov employees hostage, implement what you voted for in 06', 12', what you have recognized as a crisis, just stop right now and do the right thing, make it bipartisan, don't block it and make yourselves look like fools for something you've already agreed to before.

Your level of bull poop is increasing. As if you never heard of a ladder. Or tunnels. Or reciprocating saws. Or eminent domain cases that stretch on in the courts for years. 

Your president is a fool who is playing other fools like a fiddle. I know you. You're not a stupid man but you're posts are embarrassingly inane on this regard. You know that the wall won't work for dozens of reasons but you pretend to take a fool's word for it. Obi-Wan Kenobi said "Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" I know my answer to that idiotic quote.

You are being disingenuous for purely partisan reasons and to be honest, I don't really care. But it's a lie to suggest that Trump, who didn't tie this demand into anything when he had a Republican Congress was forced to shut down the government because of the Democrats. And you know it. It's not a crisis. It's just a fool and other fools playing games with people's livelihoods. Don't expect me to respect you for it.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/01/11/border-official-trump-tunnels-under-wall-acosta-pkg-vpx.cnn

https://qz.com/1520651/border-patrol-agents-in-texas-showed-trump-why-his-wall-wont-work/

http://time.com/5499188/mcallen-residents-not-supporting-border-wall/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/us-mexico-border-wall-tunnels.html

4 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Your level of bull poop is increasing. As if you never heard of a ladder. Or tunnels. Or reciprocating saws. Or eminent domain cases that stretch on in the courts for years. 

Your president is a fool who is playing other fools like a fiddle. I know you. You're not a stupid man but you're posts are embarrassingly inane on this regard. You know that the wall won't work for dozens of reasons but you pretend to take a fool's word for it. Obi-Wan Kenobi said "Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" I know my answer to that idiotic quote.

You are being disingenuous for purely partisan reasons and to be honest, I don't really care. But it's a lie to suggest that Trump, who didn't tie this demand into anything when he had a Republican Congress was forced to shut down the government because of the Democrats. And you know it. It's not a crisis. It's just a fool and other fools playing games with people's livelihoods. Don't expect me to respect you for it.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/01/11/border-official-trump-tunnels-under-wall-acosta-pkg-vpx.cnn

https://qz.com/1520651/border-patrol-agents-in-texas-showed-trump-why-his-wall-wont-work/

http://time.com/5499188/mcallen-residents-not-supporting-border-wall/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/us-mexico-border-wall-tunnels.html

Dude, stop.  All the past videos, Demm agreements, their support for it are agin you. You have no argument for the effectiveness or the costs for a "barrier" when I can combat anything you say with a video from either your current or past Dem leaders.

It's okay to be against Trump because you hate him, but not for the reason that his policy is right. It just makes you or anyone else look foolish. 

34 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You're addicted to him and he's your old, dirty needle.

Yeah...uh...you can say that to pretty much this entire board.

big_dog likes this

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Dude, stop.  All the past videos, Demm agreements, their support for it are agin you. You have no argument for the effectiveness or the costs for a "barrier" when I can combat anything you say with a video from either your current or past Dem leaders.

It's okay to be against Trump because you hate him, but not for the reason that his policy is right. It just makes you or anyone else look foolish. 

Whatever. Do you suppose a ladder could breach a border wall? Do you think someone could tunnel under it? Do you suppose nobody can cut through steel barriers? If you answer to any of these is "no", we have nothing else to discuss because you're clearly smarter than I am.

Image result for ladder

Fun fact: The Spanish word for "ladder" is "escalera". I took three years of Spanish and never learned that. Thanks, Trump!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/test-steel-prototype-border-wall-showed-it-could-be-sawed-n956856

11 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

FIFY

I guess you missed my post awhile back. When I was 13, a friend's mother came to our house and invited me to come with them to church. The "church" was actually a mobile home with no rooms/walls. The "preacher" brought out a snake and walked around with it while he preached. I seriously thought I was at a cult meeting and was going to be sacrificed. I told my mother when I got home and she got pissed. She threatened to beat the church lady's ***. My mother is savage.

10 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I can't find the post, but before 1/3 I posted that she should bust up into the swearing in ceremony like that, and posted the Rorschach gif from the movie saying that line.

Billy Ocean likes this

18 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Has AOC actually criticized other people? I haven't really seen her do that.  

She's been bucking leadership, publicly pressuring other Dems, and has said she will support primary challenges. Worst of all, she isn't beholden to affluent and corporate donors.

14 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Yeah...uh...you can say that to pretty much this entire board.

Most dunk on him. big dog plays footsy with him.

12 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

meh. The bulk of the article was about primary challenges. It is not insane to say that people will be less inclined to work with AOC if she starts backing primary challenges against them or their friends.  The mention of PayGo and criticizing leadership seem to be BS fluff to pretend it isn't 100% about primary challenges. Moulton and Co tried to oust Pelosi by preventing her from being speaker, while not running anyone against her for leadership. I didn't see politico making articles claiming Dems were trying to reign him in. 

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

She's been bucking leadership, publicly pressuring other Dems, and has said she will support primary challenges. Worst of all, she isn't beholden to affluent and corporate donors.

Bucking leadership is pretty meaningless. Everyone does it. WFW just posted an article about Spanberger and Slotkins bucking leadership on the direction of the party and shutdown tactic. 

publicly pressuring other Dems is something all politicians not just wanting a check seem to do. Warren does it and she is considered an "insider".  Bernie Sanders does it as well.

has she? Has she said she will endorse primary candidates or did she say she supports primary challenges in general?