Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

116,777 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

That's pretty awesome. The Guinness Book of World Records needs to be contacted. I don't see this record ever being broken unless we somehow get a piece of bread on both sides of Jupiter 

Psychic Gibbon likes this

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Time to start drawing up plans to declare a national emergency to implement M4A and the GND.

M4A will be done via budget reconciliation, while GND is done via national emergency. 

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

tJaBJjl.gif

Missing a bad pun... not really a prob...

On the other hand, dishonesty doesn't suit you well... Didn't you tell me you were an officer?

3 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Didn't you tell me you were an officer?

I was 2nd Lieutenant. And I have no idea where you're going with this. 

Just now, SpongeDad said:

I was 2nd Lieutenant. And I have no idea where you're going with this. 

You don't understand that a partial quote may change its meaning...? You can't be serious...

1 hour ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

My birthday. Happy Birthday to me!

More important happenings in February besides your B-day.  Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, Ground hog Day and guess what? . . . .   Feb 18 is . . . is . . .  Presidents Day. Bwa ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

2 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

You don't understand that a partial quote may change its meaning...? You can't be serious...

What does that have to do with my service? I'm not following you. It's hard to feel insulted when you can't make sense of the insulter.

1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I mean if the Great Joe Lieberman said it, then it must be true. :rolleyes:

NOW **** OFF YOU PUBLIC OPTION KILLING PIECE OF ****. 

3 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I think she would get sensible republicans to vote for her. That would surely outnumber the magas imo.

Oh I remember back when I believed this :sadwave:

Just now, AF89 said:

Oh I remember back when I believed this :sadwave:

Can you at least let me sound like I know what I'm talking about so I can fit in here?

21 minutes ago, kicker said:

That’s a serious misquote.  I don’t see the need to post stuff like this.  The full quote was “Obviously I never said this - and I never meant ‘They are going to write out a check.’”

What are you talking about? It's a direct quote. The fact that he said "AND I never meant..." is proof that he was trying to correct the record. The check part of his statement is irrelevant (and also BS because he tried to get Nieto to pay for it before he was told to shove his campaign slogan up his ***). 

He did say it, no matter what he's trying to say now. And the "serious misquote" was the same as you laid out.

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Can you at least let me sound like I know what I'm talking about so I can fit in here?

Sorry pops, Every poll no matter it's bias still has Trump rabidly popular among Republicans (last I saw anyway)

Perhaps the trick is that there are less self identifying Republicans than there used to be as more become independent I dunno

SpongeDad likes this

9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

What does that have to do with my service? I'm not following you. It's hard to feel insulted when you can't make sense of the insulter.

I thought that as a soldier (and more so as an officer), you would cherish values such as integrity... apparently, you don't...

Nikki Haley seems like she might be socially alright domestically (for a Republican that's claimed she wants to devote the next two years to helping the president get reelected)

Foreign policywise she's still very much a student of the Rumsfeld/Cheney doctrine and probably to the right of W.

mdrake34 likes this

3 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I think she would get sensible republicans to vote for her. That would surely outnumber the magas imo.

Sorry, but this phrase became an oxymoron the day Obama was elected.

Just now, Vogelgryff said:

I thought that as a soldier (and more so as an officer), you would cherish values such as integrity... apparently, you don't...

Correct. I was sent to kill without remorse. I failed on the latter half.