Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

As much as I am - when I step back and remove context - strangely interested in his incessant lying, his boundless narcissism, his unique combination of conman and rube, and his stupefying stupidity, I think I'm most fascinated by Trump's total weirdness.  He is just a very strange, very odd duck, with his jumbled speech patterns and word choices, and with the things he fixates on that no other person would fixate on in a given moment.  

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

Incoming Congressman Max Rose just spoke on TV and said we won WWII; have gone to the moon; had an agreement on the budget with the House and Senate, then the POTUS heard Fox News say he was bailing on his promise so he succumbed to Fox news. 

A POTUS run by Fox? :lol: 

I often remember what John McCain used to say about other politicians and this applies to you, Squirrely Bob, Wacko Birds. 

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

A POTUS run by Fox? :lol:  I often remember what John McCain used to say about other politicians and this applies to you, Squirrely Bob, Wacko Birds. 

Wrong again, and again, and now. Check your facts jack.

Edited by big_dog
google it - - it's everywhere

57 minutes ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

trump did a lot of speed before this meeting

I thought the same thing.

1 hour ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

Trump on TV saying Obamacare is a failure and he's going to fix it and everyone is going to have great healthcare. Hey ****face, you said that over 2 years ago on the campaign trail, you've had zero effort to get a real "bipartisan" deal done and NOW you lost the ****in' Congress you stupid scam artist. You are a FRAUD.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they were fooled. - Mark Twain

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

The Onion did this on February 13, 2018, after Rob Porter had just been forced out. Tillerson left a month later, and Kelly just now. Interesting that Pence is pictured . . .

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I actually question the constitutionality of this kind of legislation.  

States would have a stronger constitutional claim to a requirement like this because they allocate electoral votes.  Not sure what authority Congress has to make such a requirement.

This assumes, of course, that Trump would even sign the legislation, which is doubtful.

9 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Fire everyone for even considering this.

It's a red herring to get everyone ok with the idea of Koetter

Serge and mdrake34 like this