Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

 

Can we talk about the beard behind her though? 

 

 

I'm fairly certain that's Harry from Harry and the Hendersons. This is a multi layered gif we have here. 

 

 

 

 

 

Seriously.... What the **** is that? 

Psychic Gibbon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

 

I mean..... He's obviously a little older nowadays and his beard would be longer. 

 

 

harry_and_the_hendersons.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Boner said:

It's a coat.

You could have just let the mystery go on. 

 

 

Why do you want to kill the dream just like that? It could have been Harry just enjoying a football game. 

 

What is wrong with you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

 

 

****.....the daily caller is strait moronic.

 

no wonder wfw  likes it

And straight up racist AF.  @WhenFalconsWin will never explain why they put the bit about the home’s proximity to a mosque. 

I’m just too **** stupid to comprehend that level of idiocy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, defcon4 said:

Old men who lack wisdom and honesty. As I said, Just like Trump.

Birds of a feather . . . . . . .    sad isn't he?

defcon4 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

And straight up racist AF.  @WhenFalconsWin will never explain why they put the bit about the home’s proximity to a mosque. 

I’m just too **** stupid to comprehend that level of idiocy. 

I've been scratching my head for two years now wondering why @WhenFalconsWin is so empty headed. Then I think back to what the POTUS said "I can shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it". Trump's followers see nothing wrong with his incompetence. That's the crazy part of all this.

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Brick and wrought iron looks like a wall, barrier, fence, etc. Some of y'all are stuck on the term wall to the point that it is ludicrous.

I mean I understand, you can call it another Trump lie...:flush:

Wall =  Short brick fencing with wrought iron  >   They are not the same as many of us tried to point out to you. Get back on your meds quick. It's a new year. If your prescriptions ran out get them refilled. Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Serge said:

Of course they're pursuing negativity, he's intentionally filled news cycles with **** like transgender military bans and calling some unspecific countries ****holes.:shrug:

Since the Dems controlled the 60s WH the negativity towards (R) POTUS and their House and Senate counterparts started heavily when Nixon took over the WH in 69'.

So the news media (Dems) but I repeat myself, took over the narrative for the Democrat party. It was innocuos in the early years, but now it is a blatant campaign basically designed to sway the mind of innocent/partisan voter's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Does character, competence or compassion matter?  Or is it just policy. 

Asking for future elections and past hypocrisy. 

I'm not worried how you'll vote in the future (I already know) and your past hypocrisy is not lost on me.

The three C's are subjective for anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Since the Dems controlled the 60s WH the negativity towards (R) POTUS and their House and Senate counterparts started heavily when Nixon took over the WH in 69'.

So the news media (Dems) but I repeat myself, took over the narrative for the Democrat party. It was innocuos in the early years, but now it is a blatant campaign basically designed to sway the mind of innocent/partisan voter's. 

We have child internment camps and you're mad whenever anyone calls them that. = /

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

 

 Is there any relevance whatsoever or are you just being a completely racist dumb **** piece of crap? It’s a new year. Let’s get off to a new start. Let’s be honest with each other. I want to know right now the state of your

I don 't care about the/a Mosque. People are free to do what they want. 

And seriously, if you be honest but this is how you frame "let's be honest" and let's start of right in 2019 then you might as well put me on ignore. No skin off my toucas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, big_dog said:

I've been scratching my head for two years now wondering why @WhenFalconsWin is so empty headed. Then I think back to what the POTUS said "I can shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it". Trump's followers see nothing wrong with his incompetence. That's the crazy part of all this.

I don't believe that, Trump supporters don't believe that statement. It's knuckleheads like you Squirrely Bob who have convinced themselves we be believe that.

Oh, Happy New Year Gramps...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don 't care about the/a Mosque. People are free to do what they want. 

And seriously, if you be honest but this is how you frame "let's be honest" and let's start of right in 2019 then you might as well put me on ignore. No skin off my toucas.

Image result for shirley temple laughing gifs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, big_dog said:

Wall =  Short brick fencing with wrought iron  >   They are not the same as many of us tried to point out to you. Get back on your meds quick. It's a new year. If your prescriptions ran out get them refilled. Please.

Some of y'all are stuck on the definition of a wall. Who cares what he builds as long as it gets the job done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Serge said:

We have child internment camps and you're mad whenever anyone calls them that. = /

That sounds like the definition of the "wall" so the comparison and validity of you post =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Serge said:

We have child internment camps and you're mad whenever anyone calls them that. = /

OK. Delayed flight late last night.  Bleary eyed and moving slowly this morning.  

So forgive me for momentarily thinking how unfortunate that we send kids to internet camps when they should be playing actively outside during summer break. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That sounds like the definition of the "wall" so the comparison and validity of you post =/

Exactly! "They're unfair to my side, they use scary words when they talk about human rights abuses under Republicans that they don't use when they talk about Democrats. My impression of the situation is that Republicans are being persecuted for their beliefs. I listen to all sides! Chain link enclosures!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Serge said:

Exactly! "They're unfair to my side, they use scary words when they talk about human rights abuses under Republicans that they don't use when they talk about Democrats. My impression of the situation is that Republicans are being persecuted for their beliefs. I listen to all sides! Chain link enclosures!"

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.