Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,100 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Why is the left obsessed with the definition of a wall, barrier, see through, etc.  The fact is you still would have to climb this structure which is 10 feet and if you try you might be shot down by the armed guards. Not a good life decision. The deterrent of his "wall" alone is in Obama's safety favor. 

That's a pathetic way of saying you were wrong. You exaggerated..you are always trying to stretch something into what it isn't.  People who LIE do this..People who are dishonest and untruthful by nature.

There is No 10 ft. Wall..and this is not a Compound its a House.  Its gated property.  Probably 8ft.

As long as there are TrumpTards mailing bombs, former Presidents will need protection.  

You are Exactly like Trump.:lol::rolleyes:

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, defcon4 said:

That's a pathetic way of saying you were wrong. You exaggerated..you are always trying to stretch something into what it isn't.  People who LIE do this..People who are dishonest and untruthful by nature.

There is No 10 ft. Wall..and this is not a Compound its a House.  Its gated property.  Probably 8ft.

As long as there are TrumpTards mailing bombs, former Presidents will need protection.  

You are Exactly like Trump.:lol::rolleyes:

Sarcasm eludes you and low watt bulbs are dim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, achilles return said:

lmao that’s a fence

Brick and wrought iron looks like a wall, barrier, fence, etc. Some of y'all are stuck on the term wall to the point that it is ludicrous.

I mean I understand, you can call it another Trump lie...:flush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Why is the left obsessed with the definition of a wall, barrier, see through, etc.  The fact is you still would have to climb this structure which is 10 feet and if you try you might be shot down by the armed guards. Not a good life decision. The deterrent of his "wall" alone is in Obama's safety favor. 

lmao

“how can fences be real if our border wall isn’t real?”

Big_Dog, mdrake34, AF89 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, achilles return said:

lmao

“how can fences be real if our border wall isn’t real?”

A simple answer, see who puts "walls" around their properties,  or who hires personal armed guards. 

Its not that complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Brick and wrought iron looks like a wall, barrier, fence, etc. Some of y'all are stuck on the term wall to the point that it is ludicrous.

I mean I understand, you can call it another Trump lie...:flush:

because it is

like did you ever address the military pay raise lie?

the dude lies as he breathes 

defcon4 and mdrake34 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Sarcasm eludes you and low watt bulbs are dim.

Old men who lack wisdom and honesty. As I said, Just like Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, achilles return said:

because it is

like did you ever address the military pay raise lie?

the dude lies as he breathes 

All POTUS lie, some for good reason to protect us, some for classified and security reasons.

I don't worry about Trump's lies just like I didn't with Obama's, Bush's lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, defcon4 said:

Old men who lack wisdom and honesty. As I said, Just like Trump.

If that makes you feel better, go for it son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

All POTUS lie, some for good reason to protect us, some for classified and security reasons.

I don't worry about Trump's lies just like I didn't with Obama's, Bush's lies.

hahahaha

mdrake34 and HolyMoses like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

All POTUS lie, some for good reason to protect us, some for classified and security reasons.

I don't worry about Trump's lies just like I didn't with Obama's, Bush's lies.

This is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. 

MAD597, mdrake34, lostone and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Why are you hating on Obama's new 10 foot wall?

 

Pretty shameful that you don’t realize the extent to which you were insulted by that video.  

And, at your age, you will never be smarter than you were in 2018.   

defcon4 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

This is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. 

 If you loved your country, you would appreciate not knowing the truth about the crowd size at inauguration. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

All POTUS lie, some for good reason to protect us, some for classified and security reasons.

I don't worry about Trump's lies just like I didn't with Obama's, Bush's lies.

 

biloxifalcon and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If that makes you feel better, go for it son.

Soon to be 50, so I'm hardly anyone's Son these days. At least not in the context you are referring.

I was taught from an early age that Conmen and crooks were not people to be admired. I'm sure you were as well.

Also, that being a liar and being untrustworthy is the absolute worst way you could be perceived by others.

You keep defending the worst and I'll point out that you are casting the light on yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Pretty shameful that you don’t realize the extent to which you were insulted by that video.  

And, at your age, you will never be smarter than you were in 2018.   

:flush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

 If you loved your country, you would appreciate not knowing the truth about the crowd size at inauguration. 

it’s classified 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

He lied to the troops about their pay raise because of national security reasons. That's up there with some of the dumbest things that have been said in these threads. And that's saying something. 

Who said that? You pick and choose under what pretense you put that lie. That in itself is pretty foolish and dishonest.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Who said that? You pick and choose under what pretense you put that lie. That in itself is pretty foolish and dishonest.

 

 

The other option is you aren't worried about him lying to the troops about their pay raises just like you wouldn't have worried about it if Bush or Obama lied to the troops about pay raises.

 

 

They both look pretty bad for you from where I'm sitting. 

HolyMoses and Door Gunner like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, achilles return said:

it’s classified 

No doubt he's had blunders that were nonsensical and that was one of those times.

Who gives a she-it about crowd sizes other than Trump. Knowing he is an egotistical jerk and calling him out on it seems like a waste of time.

But you know two years of Trump and it's what the fake/scm doesn't is the thing.

Some lies have more weight depending on party affiliation if you know what I mean

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Serge said:

 

I've seen both parties say they didn't say something even when we have them on tape saying it. 

I blame that on the state of our fake/scm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now