Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

117,049 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This dude has it figured out, brose. All the homeless need to do is go to one of those truck driving schools that don't require any money....

Does he ... does he think people can save every penny they earn? Like, forgetting for a second thinking homeless people can up and pay for schooling, the person would not be a millionaire after 20 years unless they could manage to spend less than $20,000 a year total on taxes and living expenses.

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

But Obama didn't respect our military. And don't forget about those SOBs taking knees. Why can't we all be as full of sh*t patriotic as our president?

I like this page of the thread because it perfectly encapsulates the Trump presidency. Stupidity mixed with unnecessary, unrepentant lying.

defcon4 and JayOzOne like this

16 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I was going to go with Taylor's version, but I knew Newman's was funnier. 

p.s. King is one of the greatest songwriters of all time, just not the best singer.  

Wife drags me to every James Taylor concert within our driving area. The last one featured CK & JT together and yes he is the better singer of the two. :tiphat:

WhenFalconsWin likes this

55 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

The second part, challenging incumbents who don’t represent progress, is the most critical. Let the voters decide if they want more of the same, or not.

10 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

@WhenFalconsWin

Zero correlation. You're saying that the GOP impeached Clinton and got 8 years of Dubya. All while suggesting that it'd be foolish for the Dems to impeach Drumpf because it will lead to his re-election. So, impeach a Dem, get a GOP. Impeach a GOP and get a GOP.

Speaking of Impeachment :

45 years ago, Richard Nixon famously uttered the words “I am not a crook” — while facing a second special counsel investigation for corruption, obstruction of justice, and lying to the American people.  Sound familiar?

Nixon made this comment just weeks after he fired Attorney General Elliot Richardson and used Solicitor General Robert Bork to fire Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox.  Sound familiar?

Nixon was investigated, and ultimately resigned, for many of the same things Trump is doing. The House impeached Nixon for far less than what’s going on now with Trump, who has set an unprecedented high bar in terms of number of impeachable offenses.   Congress must hold Trump accountable, just as it did for Nixon. 
defcon4 likes this

9 hours ago, gazoo said:

These guys eat and live fake news. 

Even if the house democrats are stupid enough to vote to impeach  Trump, there is absolutely no way the senate would vote 2/3rds to remove him from office.

Bill Clinton didn’t just get caught red handed molesting an intern while President, he also committed a felony WHILE in office. Republican House impeached him, senate did not vote to remove him, and the voters obliterated the republicans in following election for overreaching.

These leftists Russian fairy tale was never going to happen. They have been played by their own party. Trump will be in office another 6 years.

After the Mueller fiasco is finished and there is no C/OB, they will turn the next two years into three races were stolen from them, from voter suppression when in fact, it was they who tried to steal the elections. 

8 hours ago, gazoo said:

Oh man, do t get me going on my old muscle cars! 

I had a 340 Small Block 1970 Plymouth Barracuda that I absolutely loved!  I found video of one almost identical to mine.

chick magnet too :)

gazoo likes this

2 hours ago, Wade Gustafson said:

Does he ... does he think people can save every penny they earn? Like, forgetting for a second thinking homeless people can up and pay for schooling, the person would not be a millionaire after 20 years unless they could manage to spend less than $20,000 a year total on taxes and living expenses.

mdrake34 likes this

39 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

We seem to be a bipolar country don't we . The best and the worst at the same time.

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

After the Mueller fiasco is finished and there is no C/OB, they will turn the next two years into three races were stolen from them, from voter suppression when in fact, it was they who tried to steal the elections. 

Image result for laughing gifs with sound

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Mueller has a plethora of issues to deal with including C/OB. Take a peek.

Who fires the head of the government agency that is investigating him, then tries to fire his replacement?
Who invites his country's worst enemy Russia to a meeting that excludes all of his own countrymen?
Who hides 100% of his financial dealings from his own citizens?
Who openly scoffs and ignores the emoluments laws?
Who gives his children important government jobs?
Who hired top advisors who are all found guilty of felonies and have flipped?
Who fires his recused Attorney General and replaces him with an unqualified, unconfirmed stooge whose only qualification is that he'll do whatever he's told?

Something smells.

defcon4 likes this