Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,041 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, bdog 29 said:

I might have to start giving Trump credit. He knows his people. That stupid, racist ad really might do it for the Republicans.

Can we please stop axting like Trump "pretending" to be a racist POS is a brilliant move by him? 

We all know this country is full of POS

It's like giving credit to McDonald's for knowing their customers are fat as ****..... Duh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

As I have said all along, Trump is a symptom not the disease.

His act works because we suck.

Just gonna have to wait for them to die off. 

There is nothing on this planet that will change these hateful peoples souls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I think everyone seriously underestimated the power of scared white people.

I didn't, I've been furious and pissy for weeks about the Democrats ******* up the Trump resistance all the way down to becoming the less likable party by the 2020 vote.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S***, I don't like how CNN's tone has turned all of a sudden.  Still saying Dems could take the House, but it's eerily like 2016 all over again.

The Senate is gone.  But that was never likely.  

The House is the only thing that really mattered this election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Old rednecks beget young rednecks.

But less and less rednecks(as a % of population) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

S***, I don't like how CNN's tone has turned all of a sudden.  Still saying Dems could take the House, but it's eerily like 2016 all over again.

The Senate is gone.  But that was never likely.  

The House is the only thing that really mattered this election.

John King is a blow hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

S***, I don't like how CNN's tone has turned all of a sudden.  Still saying Dems could take the House, but it's eerily like 2016 all over again.

The Senate is gone.  But that was never likely.  

The House is the only thing that really mattered this election.

And the House is a coin flip at this moment.

Based on all of the polls and predictions going in, it should not be this way.

Democrats are falconing this.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Serge said:

I didn't, I've been furious and pissy for weeks about the Democrats ******* up the Trump resistance all the way down to becoming the less likable party by the 2020 vote.

Dude, Democrats messaging is not why a majority of white people keep voting for corrupt racist or nationalist pieces of ****. When people don’t give a **** about policy, or morality, or at least stopping creeping fascism, it’s **** near impossible to craft an effective counter narrative that will work.

 

falconsd56, Bunchy Carter and WOR like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

And the House is a coin flip at this moment.

Based on all of the polls and predictions going in, it should not be this way.

Democrats are falconing this.

We'll see what the final results are.  It's definitely not a blue wave, but we'll see how the House ends up at the end of the night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now