Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,911 posts in this topic

FLORIDA TURNOUT HUGE! GOP Sources Confident They Have Blocked Democrat Wave

Here are the latest up to the minute results from Florida.

GOP sources are growing increasingly confident as the day wears on that they’ve blocked the Demo

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Mother ******* **** *** piss ******* teetee 

I tagged you hours ago about this but you hate the college board aka Sactopia don’t you lol

mdrake34 likes this

18 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The GOP retaining both the House and the Senate would be pretty depressing and would mean the GOP’s (from Trump down to local races) last minute push to drum up fear of scary brown people won the day. 

That and the left continuing to think they're winning the more they go at Kavanaugh. I thought the way the left was reading the polls basically saw it as a zero sum game, so Kavanaugh and Trump taking damage was entirely the Democrats' gain, when most people probably weren't impressed by the Democrats anymore than they were Trump. Losing tonight shouldn't even be possible unless the Democrats just completely ******* failed to convince enough people that they represent meaningful opposition to the genocidal organization that's entirely in charge of our government. I hope they haven't found a way to pull that off.

13 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Joe Donnelly beaten in Indiana.  That virtually forecloses a Dem majority in the Senate and might be bad news for McCaskill in MO.

I just saw an interview with McKaskill and she knows she’s getting her *** kicked. 

Once again, Democrats are completely under performing the poll numbers. 

Either Nate Silver got  really dumb or I smell a rat. 

Incumbent congressman Pete Sessions (R) is in danger of losing his seat to lawyer and former NFL player Colin Allred (D) in the Texas district covering Dallas.

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I just saw an interview with McKaskill and she knows she’s getting her *** kicked. 

Once again, Democrats are completely under performing the poll numbers. 

Either Nate Silver got  really dumb or I smell a rat. 

I think everyone seriously underestimated the power of scared white people.