Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

127,905 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Don't freak yet about Florida races getting close.  There are a TON of precincts left in Palm and Miami Dade counties, and a LOT of precincts left in the Tampa area.  A lot of Democratic votes uncounted right now.

Yeah I remember when 2016 said that :ninja:

Leon Troutsky likes this

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Cruz losing will be the super bowl I know the Falcons will never give me. That’s all I ask for, Cruz left blubbering on stage while people throw deli meat at him. 

Honestly give me 1 of Cruz or Kemp and I don't care nearly as much about the rest (still expecting neither)

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Honestly give me 1 of Cruz or Kemp and I don't care nearly as much about the rest (still expecting neither)

The GOP retaining both the House and the Senate would be pretty depressing and would mean the GOP’s (from Trump down to local races) last minute push to drum up fear of scary brown people won the day. 

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

What a coincidence. I literary am just leaving the county jail, just tucked my badge up under my seat and am taking off. None of the African American men I’m volunteering to help think me caring about all the black men being slaughtered in Americas inner city streets thinks it racist to care about them so much.

Maybe you should come with me one night and share your views with them? 

Lol