Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

122,442 posts in this topic

Not to put that bad juju on him cause I think he's way better while doing different things but he's having the kind of ball luck Decoud did during his pro bowl run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Red&Black said:

Atlanta fans now travel well?  Things are looking up.

More like Redskin fans don't go to home games since the stadium experience is so abysmal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been thinking about it all weekend but this felt like the week Tua throws his first pick and Julio gets his first Td.

Shoulda did a prediction thread or something on it

WOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WOR said:

I'd be interested to know what they might have done if Bruce Irvin was cut pre deadline. 

probably the exact same thing that happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WOR said:

I traded for Julio this week and now his TD ban has been lifted. 

Coincidence?? I think not! 

Traded Thielen this week and he's had his worst game of the year. Feeling good about that lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like if Julio had 4 tds or something already I'm not sure he scores already up 17 but he was like ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I'M NOT GOING DOWN AT THE 1 :lol:

He willed that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Traded Thielen this week and he's had his worst game of the year. Feeling good about that lol

I traded AP. I want some signed memorabilia. This team is welcome lol

Psychic Gibbon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I think that touchdown play call had multiple purposes. Obviously, nice get Julio the touchdown.    But the nicer part was to get Jake Mathews a running start to knock the crap out of Norman.   That will teach him to horse collar pass interference-tackle Julio Jones. And maybe send a message to others who are inclined to take cheap shots at our guys. 

 A little NHL type enforcement there. I loved it. 

falconsd56 and Serge like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

 I think that touchdown play call had multiple purposes. Obviously, nice get Julio the touchdown.    But the nicer part was to get Jake Mathews a running start to knock the crap out of Norman.   That will teach him to horse collar pass interference-tackle Julio Jones. And maybe send a message to others who are inclined to take cheap shots at our guys. 

 A little NHL type enforcement there. I loved it. 

Maybe it was intentional.......maybe not but Matthews did flatten him like a pancake

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Maybe it was intentional.......maybe not but Matthews did flatten him like a pancake

It was one of the more brutal perfectly clean hits. You don’t often see a lineman get a full bore shot on the corner. 

 Norman seemed sort of stunned. , he kind of made a motion like there should be a flag. As in: “Jesus, if I got hit that hard,  that’s got to be illegal!”

falconsd56 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Should probably root for the pats tonight for wildcard purposes but I don't wanna

Root for a tie......if there was ever a year to do it.....it would be this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Root for a tie......if there was ever a year to do it.....it would be this one

I'll mostly be rooting for an United away goal :ninja:

falconsd56 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the entire Falcons team, but special kudos go out to Julio TD Jones today...that my friends was an ***-whooping we gave the Skins in their house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now