Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

122,644 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Personally I think it's crazy that someone is allowed to basically officiate an election for which he is a candidate. He essentially gets to call his own fouls. 

We have not one but two GOP current SOS/Gubernatorial candidates doing this. It’s the height of “**** you we’ll do whatever we want in plain sight” politics. 

Tammany Hall would be jealous. 

I’ve had to hand out warnings and have sent some messages regarding some of the rhetoric that’s been shared in this thread. We’ve been very liberal when it comes to moderating ABF, but I’m just reminding everybody to please keep it civil and do not share racial slurs or epithets even in jest. The Falcons could cut ABF and possibly AFMB as a whole in a nanosecond if they wanted to.

Thanks guys. Carry on with your regularly scheduled programming.

8 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Thank you for your brilliant analysis and for providing us with that definition. 

Remember when President Johnson sent 15,000 troops to Shea stadium to stop this invasion you ******* imbecile?

Thank you for backing up my point. if 4 brits coming to America can be called an invasion by the media, or a group of 2000 tourists getting off a cruise ship at a port called an invasion.....of course 12,000 plus Central Americans tearing down fences and storming into neighboring countries in mobs throwing rocks at police can certainly can be called an invasion.

fake News lies to poeple and tells them the term invasion is not accurate to describe 12,000 foreigners in a large mob tearing down fences at borders, storming borders and throwing rocks at police officers who have stated they intend to enter our country. 

4 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Of course he is 

Wait for it.......

This Republican investigation just makes me want to vote for Stacey Abrams even more^_^

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

God, Dems are such wimps.

If she played football for FSU she could have gotten away with rape, stealing, and yelling obscenities on campus.