Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

123,671 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Trump is cutting down on asylum seekers....that is a LEGAL form of immigration.....so no trump is NOT in favor of legal immigration.

The fact that the sleeveless wonder calls other people brainwashed is the height of hilarity

So cutting down on something is exactly same as not being in favor of it? 

So if you go on a diet, it means you are anti food? 

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

So cutting down on something is exactly same as not being in favor of it? 

So if you go on a diet, it means you are anti food? 

He is calling a group made up of mostly women and children an "invasion"

He called African countries **** hole country's

His administration has gone after people who went through the legal process.

He is an anti immigrant bigot....if you were man enough to take his mushroom head out of your mouth maybe you could see that.

HolyMoses likes this

4 hours ago, gazoo said:

You are aware fossil fuels have  improved the lives of millions of impoverished people all the over the globe, especially in 3rd world countries suffering from grinding poverty and that fracking has lowered the cost of these fuels. 

Please provide me the study that claims fracking is causing kids to have chemicals in their blood. 

6 hours ago, achilles return said:

the question was about a guaranteed annual income and guaranteed federal jobs program. please answer the question.

8 hours ago, gazoo said:

I have to admit, a glimpse into the thinking patterns and belief systems of a leftist mind really is terrible.

3 hours ago, gazoo said:

Invasion fits the situation perfectly. Like an invasion of tourists or fans, synonymous to influx.  Below it says the word means in incursion of a large number of people into a place. 12,000 people is a large number, the US is a place. 

Fake news tells you this word doesn’t not describe the situation. Why do you allow the fake news to lie to you?

in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupationcaptureseizureannexation, annexing, takeoverMore

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
      "stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
      synonyms: influxinundationfloodrushtorrentdelugeavalanchejuggernaut
      "an invasion of tourists"
    • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
      "random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"
      synonyms: violationinfringementinterruptionintrusionencroachmentdisturbancedisruptionbreach
      "an invasion of my privacy"

Thank you for your brilliant analysis and for providing us with that definition. 

Remember when President Johnson sent 15,000 troops to Shea stadium to stop this invasion you ******* imbecile?

falconsd56 and Leon Troutsky like this

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I suspect that this whole  exercise is a charade generated by slow wire cutter sales at the Tijuana Trump Hardware. 

c7227a9c-725a-4779-998b-fc221bcb7eff_1.0

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I want to know who is watching him this season and going, "We should trade for that."

Exactly. For giving up on him doing anything else the rest of the year, we'd have gotten a low draft pick. If we end the year 7-9 and Vic has a useful half-season for a playoff team it'd feel like we played ourselves. 

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Yeah, this seems like a nothing-burger to me.  It’s definitely insensitive and that phrase should probably be phased out, but it’s a common term used by older southerners and in this case doesn’t seem to be directed at Gillum.  There are far, far worse things he’s said and done.  This isn’t the one to raise a stink about.

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Of course he is 

At some point these shenanigans ought to be illegal.  I would FOIA the h*** out of this “investigation”, including all emails and communications related to it by Kemp and his campaign.  

mdrake34 likes this

8 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

He is calling a group made up of mostly women and children an "invasion"

He called African countries **** hole country's

His administration has gone after people who went through the legal process.

He is an anti immigrant bigot....if you were man enough to take his mushroom head out of your mouth maybe you could see that.

Most are Honduran, though other Central Americans have joined in smaller numbers. Many are traveling with their children, though adult men traveling without families are the single largest contingent. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/26/world/americas/what-is-migrant-caravan-facts-history.html

27 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

At some point these shenanigans ought to be illegal.  I would FOIA the h*** out of this “investigation”, including all emails and communications related to it by Kemp and his campaign.  

Personally I think it's crazy that someone is allowed to basically officiate an election for which he is a candidate. He essentially gets to call his own fouls. 

3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Thank you for your brilliant analysis and for providing us with that definition. 

Remember when President Johnson sent 15,000 troops to Shea stadium to stop this invasion you ******* imbecile?

My favorite invasion, the British invasion.  

gazoo likes this