Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

123,177 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Actually, I was referring to the white guy who murdered a black couple in a grocery store after he couldn't get access into a black church. 

And the white guy who mowed down a bunch of people in a synagogue because he didn't like immigrants and believed the right wing talking point that (((Soros))) was funding the caravan.

And now this guy.....

Ah I don't remember you posting when illegal immigrants kill people though....so is there any reason why matters to you more than than the other?

Just now, SpongeDad said:

Don't forget the Dylan Roof too. Murder in God's own house. You know that if there's a ****, he's going to it.

Of course, but I was just talking about the last two weeks or so.

mdrake34 likes this

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37946/obama-volunteer-arrested-vandalizing-nyc-synagogue-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Good thing theres video evidence or you'd blame whitey for terrorism agian. Like that church during the election that was also done by a non white Democrat attempting to get you outraged.

18 minutes ago, gazoo said:

During October, there were 7 violent attacks  on GOP centers; 9  assaults and attempted assaults against Trump supporters; an assassination attempt against Trump; an assassination attempt against a Republican senator; the New York Times published fantasies about Trump being assassinated, and there were a dozen recorded rape and death threats aimed at Trump, his supporters, and even their children.

On top of that, all in one month, three high-ranking Democrats have called for violence and incivility, and CNN said left-wing mobs have the “constitutional right” to chase Republican out of public spaces.

But were they white straight Christian males? If not no one cares on this board.

gazoo likes this

7 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

You really have no idea how much you completely suck. 

pittsburghpostgazette_110218getty.png?it

ThatvHebrew is first five words of the mourners’ prayer. They have been recited at (I think) nine funerals for 11 dead in Pittsburgh. I recited those words Monday afternoon at a vigil and again last night at a Shabbat (Sabath) service.

I sincerely apologize that some lefties can’t Make a point without vitriol. 

Civic duty or not, I am compelled out of the kindness of my heart to respond to you most of the time.

My post earlier was not about the mass shootings, but leftism responses in general,  and you know that.

6 hours ago, gazoo said:

Exponentially more racists are within the democrat party than the Republican Party. Just turn on CNN or MSNBC for 10 minutes at any time of the day or night and you’ll hear more racism than you will on Fox News in a year.  

They ARE STILL the party of racism and they STILL promote institutionally racist policies such as open borders and sanctuary cities which disproportionally harm the inner city black communities. But they don’t care one bit.

They will all rise up in unity over a child being temporarily taken from its alleged parent when caught breaking the law coming over border illegallly, but they are stone cold silent with the thousands of black Americans being slaughtered in our streets in democrat controlled Chicago, LA, Detroit, Milwaukee,  Baltimore and so forth. In fact, if you bring up this problem they will call you a racist. 

You will hear some blacks say the inner city is the new plantation of the democrats for this very reason.  Trump is actually helping them which is why a new Harvard Harris poll showed Trump’s approval among blacks went from 10% on Election Day all the way up to 42%. There are other polls showing him at 38% among blacks today. The leftists are losing, even Hispanics are seeing the lies of the left and are migrating to the right.

No one wants to admit (Dems) what you're saying here, but there is truth in it.

gazoo likes this

6 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Gotcha. I just wonder why lying was what you chose to needle Obama with when any objective observer knows that Trump lies literally every day. I'm cool with you calling out an untruth but wonder why you aren't posting Pinocchio memes for Trump.

Every day.

Thanks for proving my point. My advice to you? Never get on a witness stand.

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Thanks for proving my point. My advice to you? Never get on a witness stand.

Okay. If I do and I see you on the jury, I'll just lie my *** off like Trump does knowing you'll look the other way.

michael scott wink GIF

Door Gunner likes this

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

Okay. If I do and I see you on the jury, I'll just lie my *** off like Trump does knowing you'll look the other way.

michael scott wink GIF

I've been on a jury and have been true to the blind scales of justice.

To say you would look the other way?

Shame on you sir.