Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,106 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

My precinct is almost fully blue, my wife voted early this morning, I just voted, no lines at all. That doesn't bode well for the Dems, who promised large turnouts. I'm not seeing it, I expect the Dems to "creatively" pull out a victory though.

I heard the same thing at the hipster coffee shop I'm at.

mdrake34, AF89, Andrews_31 and 2 others like this

14 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I guess I'm no better than anyone else in Fairfax.

A red light is legally stopped

So you're taking advantage of a loophole. How republican of you.

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It will be interesting to see how Democrats are going to manage to cheat in places where they have no control over the voter registration or the counting process. But that's exactly what will be asserted if they do well tonight.

The Miami dolphins are so notorious for winning that you just have to think they're cheating. 

Bernie and AOC'S MEDICARE for all...a study released by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University over the summer. The study estimated that doubling all federal individual and corporate income taxes would not fully cover the additional costs for the program.

10 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

My four-year old told me this morning that she doesn't want to vote when she gets older (she also doesn't want to drive).  She even started to tear up a bit about it, like she was genuinely scared.  I started to explain that voting is important and kinda fun, but inside I was thinking "lol, you won't have time to vote because you'll be on the front lines of the Great Antifa--Proud Boys Climate War."

2 minutes ago, Wade Gustafson said:

My four-year old told me this morning that she doesn't want to vote when she gets older (she also doesn't want to drive).  She even started to tear up a bit about it, like she was genuinely scared.  I started to explain that voting is important and kinda fun, but inside I was thinking "lol, you won't have time to vote because you'll be on the front lines of the Great Antifa--Proud Boys Climate War."

The 17 month old told me that if I didn't get her a Nutrigrain bar, ASAP, she was going to ***** slap me into next week.

rJidFbO.jpg

ATLBrave, SpongeDad and Andrews_31 like this