Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,031 posts in this topic

My Prediction for Tuesday:

Democrats will take the House, but GOP will hold the Senate and Trump (with surrogates) will claim victory and say that the Senate is more important anyway. That will be the talking point on Wednesday morning.

AF89, thofin21 and mdrake34 like this

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

@Leon Troutsky why is it republican pollsters always say phone polls favor democrats. I'm not saying it isn't true but considering older people are far more likely to answer thier phones and be considered in the traditional pool of likely voters it never made alot of sense to me.

That’s a new one for me.  I know that there’s a difference between using registered and likely voters that can make a big difference.  But not sure why phone polls would favor Dems.

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I killed a dude in red dead redemption with a head shot and took his hat and you can still see the bullet hole in cut scenes.

The level of detail is unreal

I lost my hat and can’t find it.  :argh:

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I killed a dude in red dead redemption with a head shot and took his hat and you can still see the bullet hole in cut scenes.

The level of detail is unreal

Wait until townspeople start noticing the bullet hole and become suspicious of you.

12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That’s a new one for me.  I know that there’s a difference between using registered and likely voters that can make a big difference.  But not sure why phone polls would favor Dems.

I mean I'm talking fox news here so I should have figured. Buddy was ensuring the viewers that there were YUGE pockets of hidden republican voters in every single race cause polls favor democrats who love answering phone pollsters :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Same, lost it in that first bar fight and now I'm stuck with this stupid sombrero looking ***********.

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Wait until townspeople start noticing the bullet hole and become suspicious of you.

How do you take off your hat without finding a new one?

Need to find a hat store or something (a haberdashery I guess)

Just now, AF89 said:

Same, lost it in that first bar fight and now I'm stuck with this stupid sombrero looking ***********.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Your wardrobe saves your clothes. Just look under found hats or however you got them. You could also probably find it on your horse if it's part of one of your carried outfits.

Gritzblitz 2.0 and AF89 like this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

How do you take off your hat without finding a new one?

Need to find a hat store or something (a haberdashery I guess)

The only way I know to get your hat off is to get punched in the face.

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

You guys know that all you have to do is change into the outfit while on your horse and the hat comes back, right? 

AF89 likes this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

You guys know that all you have to do is change into the outfit while on your horse and the hat comes back, right? 

There's also a category on the horse dedicated to hats.

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I dont know anything

I only started seriously playing it after the falcons game today after getting it friday night

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I dont know anything

I only started seriously playing it after the falcons game today after getting it friday night

Speaking of not knowing anything, I'm trying to figure out how the United can have the best record in MLS pretty much all season and now they have to start the playoffs on the road. How does that work?

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Speaking of not knowing anything, I'm trying to figure out how the United can have the best record in MLS pretty much all season and now they have to start the playoffs on the road. How does that work?

Its two legged just like champions league

Meaning no matter what happens tonight we take this score back to Atlanta. Total score wins, away goals are the tie breaker. If its still tied after that, extra time then pks.

Our advantage is getting to  go into our building knowing what we need to do, either go aggressive or lock it up. Also if we have to do an overtime it'll be in our building

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

22 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Rams have tied it!

Whelp that was short lived.

If I have to watch Saints lift a trophy on our field its the final ****ing straw.

I will ascend mount Olympus, like Kratos and kill the sports gods. I.Will.Find.A.Way.

falconsd56 likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

When your red dead redemption character has more late 1800s money in his account than you do current money :sadwave:

Yeah, I was shocked how easy it is to make money. I maxed out my camp with improvements pretty quick.