Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,028 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Maybe it was intentional.......maybe not but Matthews did flatten him like a pancake

It was one of the more brutal perfectly clean hits. You don’t often see a lineman get a full bore shot on the corner. 

Norman seemed sort of stunned. , he kind of made a motion like there should be a flag. As in: “Jesus, if I got hit that hard,  that’s got to be illegal!”

falconsd56 likes this

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Should probably root for the pats tonight for wildcard purposes but I don't wanna

Root for a tie......if there was ever a year to do it.....it would be this one

12 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Root for a tie......if there was ever a year to do it.....it would be this one

I'll mostly be rooting for an United away goal :ninja:

falconsd56 likes this

Congrats to the entire Falcons team, but special kudos go out to Julio TD Jones today...that my friends was an ***-whooping we gave the Skins in their house. 

I praised taking Ridley and pooped on the Beasley pick. I also received no warnings or messages from the mods. Judgement, foresight, civility, and respect for norms. This type of leadership is why I’m your president. ^_^

@Leon Troutsky why is it republican pollsters always say phone polls favor democrats. I'm not saying it isn't true but considering older people are far more likely to answer thier phones and be considered in the traditional pool of likely voters it never made alot of sense to me.

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I praised taking Ridley and pooped on the Beasley pick. I also received no warnings or messages from the mods. Judgement, foresight, civility, and respect for norms. This type of leadership is why I’m your president. ^_^

You have never gotten warnings for your gentlemenly intrests posts? I don't believe you.

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Patrick Mahomes is my president 

Serge and AF89 like this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

You have never gotten warnings for your gentlemenly intrests posts? I don't believe you.

One warning point for twerk gifs in February 2012.

1 hour ago, WOR said:

I traded for Julio this week and now his TD ban has been lifted. 

Coincidence?? I think not! 

Nah, maybe it's because either you or your brother (forget which one of you likes to bet against the Falcons (smart betting most of the time)) didnt put that bad *** mojo on the team today!

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Nah, maybe it's because either you or your brother (forget which one of you likes to bet against the Falcons (smart betting most of the time) didnt put that bad *** mojo on the team today!

Its definitely Wor :ninja:

But I thought liberals owned caring about the most vulnerable of us?

Disabled Vet Can't Vote After NBC Sets Up Camera In Handicapped Parking Space, Refuses To Move

hpss_3.jpg?itok=qfybBrHE James Berrie / Facebook

November 4, 2018 
 173.6k views

A disabled Air Force veteran says an MSNBC news crew blocked his way into a polling site in Houston when it parked in a handicapped parking spot.

"Went to vote, and found this waiting for us," James Berrie, who has multiple sclerosis, wrote on Facebook. "The only van accessible spot and they’re filming in it. We asked them to move, pointed out how it was wrong, then went to vote, because it takes time to load up. But came out and still there. Not even packing up, still getting ready for their shot."

They claimed they had a live shot, so Sarah walked into the shot. They cut the feed and got pissed. Fortunately other people joined in, plus firefighters who where there for Prop B. We finally left once their van was loaded. But there were plenty of witnesses and pictures/video taken by others.

This is suppression. If I couldn’t park I couldn’t vote. Their van had no handicap placards. And this happens all the time. Handicap spots are not loading zones for gear and equipment. Figure something else out. Especially at a public event where people are going to need the spots. This is not ok, and the station needs to be made aware. All o

29 minutes ago, gazoo said:

But I thought liberals owned caring about the most vulnerable of us?

Disabled Vet Can't Vote After NBC Sets Up Camera In Handicapped Parking Space, Refuses To Move

hpss_3.jpg?itok=qfybBrHE James Berrie / Facebook

November 4, 2018 
 173.6k views

A disabled Air Force veteran says an MSNBC news crew blocked his way into a polling site in Houston when it parked in a handicapped parking spot.

"Went to vote, and found this waiting for us," James Berrie, who has multiple sclerosis, wrote on Facebook. "The only van accessible spot and they’re filming in it. We asked them to move, pointed out how it was wrong, then went to vote, because it takes time to load up. But came out and still there. Not even packing up, still getting ready for their shot."

They claimed they had a live shot, so Sarah walked into the shot. They cut the feed and got pissed. Fortunately other people joined in, plus firefighters who where there for Prop B. We finally left once their van was loaded. But there were plenty of witnesses and pictures/video taken by others.

This is suppression. If I couldn’t park I couldn’t vote. Their van had no handicap placards. And this happens all the time. Handicap spots are not loading zones for gear and equipment. Figure something else out. Especially at a public event where people are going to need the spots. This is not ok, and the station needs to be made aware. All o

Dayum fake/scm 

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

More like Redskin fans don't go to home games since the stadium experience is so abysmal.

That is an S-hole stadium.  It has been ever since it was fought over, rushed, and built in the wrong place from previous owner Jack Kent Cooke.  Then we all hated when Dan Snyder bought the team, he is an axhole from the get go.  The Skins used to have a 25k - 30k waiting list, sold out a record number of games for like 50 years, now they give countless numbers of tickets away to fill the stands.  Then it all went down after Snyder bought the team.