Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,038 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

Or they have no backup right now, no real way to get one, and didn't want to take away a starting player while they're trying to make the playoffs.

Theh didn't trade Duke Riley either. Bet they'd love to pay him 10 mill next year. 

No one (as far as we know)  tried to trade for Riley....and Riley is not due 10 million

Just now, AF89 said:

Like hate him or not we don't have a replacement for what Vic does on the roster. Unless some team lost thier minds and offered something way more than he's worth he was never going to be traded.

I'd be interested to know what they might have done if Bruce Irvin was cut pre deadline. 

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

No one (as far as we know)  tried to trade for Riley....and Riley is not due 10 million

:doh: cause that's the point.....

They wouldnt have traded Riley in that situation because they need him. Just like with Beasley.... 

Does that mean Duke is good? That Duke is worth 10 million? No... 

But for some reason, it does for vic. 

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Cool so he forced a double team.... Good job vic

Crawford dropped back into coverage so the G that would have blocked him went to the closest pass rusher, who just happened to be Beasley. It was also unnecessary since he was already blocked and not going anywhere.

Not to put that bad juju on him cause I think he's way better while doing different things but he's having the kind of ball luck Decoud did during his pro bowl run.

Just now, Red&Black said:

Atlanta fans now travel well?  Things are looking up.

More like Redskin fans don't go to home games since the stadium experience is so abysmal.

Been thinking about it all weekend but this felt like the week Tua throws his first pick and Julio gets his first Td.

Shoulda did a prediction thread or something on it

WOR likes this

3 minutes ago, WOR said:

I'd be interested to know what they might have done if Bruce Irvin was cut pre deadline. 

probably the exact same thing that happened.

3 minutes ago, WOR said:

I traded for Julio this week and now his TD ban has been lifted. 

Coincidence?? I think not! 

Traded Thielen this week and he's had his worst game of the year. Feeling good about that lol

Like if Julio had 4 tds or something already I'm not sure he scores already up 17 but he was like ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I'M NOT GOING DOWN AT THE 1 :lol:

He willed that

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Traded Thielen this week and he's had his worst game of the year. Feeling good about that lol

I traded AP. I want some signed memorabilia. This team is welcome lol

Psychic Gibbon likes this

I think that touchdown play call had multiple purposes. Obviously, nice get Julio the touchdown.    But the nicer part was to get Jake Mathews a running start to knock the crap out of Norman.   That will teach him to horse collar pass interference-tackle Julio Jones. And maybe send a message to others who are inclined to take cheap shots at our guys. 

A little NHL type enforcement there. I loved it. 

falconsd56 and Serge like this

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I think that touchdown play call had multiple purposes. Obviously, nice get Julio the touchdown.    But the nicer part was to get Jake Mathews a running start to knock the crap out of Norman.   That will teach him to horse collar pass interference-tackle Julio Jones. And maybe send a message to others who are inclined to take cheap shots at our guys. 

A little NHL type enforcement there. I loved it. 

Maybe it was intentional.......maybe not but Matthews did flatten him like a pancake

HolyMoses likes this