Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

136,769 posts in this topic

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I feel that UGA's only shot of getting into the playoff is winning out including the SEC championship. No 2 loss team is getting into the playoff this season unless some really weird stuff happens.

And despite what happened earlier in the season, I still feel that UGA would have a better chance with LSU than Bama. Right now Bama is far and away the top team in the nation. Everyone else is playing for second.

the SEC championship will be UGA vs Bama...so that might seal our fate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You don’t want people on welfare to be allowed to vote. 

Generational, temporary, proposal, but don't let the truth get in your way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Generational, temporary, proposal, but don't let the truth get in your way. 

Like putting conditions on it makes it any better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gazoo said:

Kings biggest problem with the left was their racism. You know, lynching, raping, subjugating, segregation, the KKK, Firehosing etc.  

I am for public housing, gay marriage, legal immigration, against the death penalty, social welfare programs to help the poor get out of the cycle of poverty, social safety nets. Are you saying this makes me a democrat?

the question was about a guaranteed annual income and guaranteed federal jobs program. please answer the question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I’ve mainly been playing the Assassin’s Creed series the last several years, would I like RDR2?

Did you play Red Dead Redemption?  If not, I don’t think it’s going to have the same punch for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I’ve mainly been playing the Assassin’s Creed series the last several years, would I like RDR2?

Also, Black Flag is the last great Assassin’s Creed game, IMO.  

Have you ever played the Far Cry series?  Borderlands 2?  Skyrim?  RDR2 is basically an open world shooter set in the wild west.  If you’re not into those, then it’s probably not going to appeal to you.  

And if you never played the original Red Dead Redemption then drop everything you’re doing and play that game the entire way.  Easily one of the best plots in the history of video games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Did you play Red Dead Redemption?  If not, I don’t think it’s going to have the same punch for you.

I didn’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I feel like if LSU loses being ranked 3rd, and us being ranked 6th (at the moment), it would help our chances to make it in the top 4 for the playoffs. But LSU beat us so I really don't know where I'm going with this.

 

the winner of the sec will be in the playoffs regardless, and if you want that to be georgia you probably would rather play lsu than alabama in the championship game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

Keep crying. 

Let me get this straight, you tattled on me and are now accusing ME of crying?

wow....you have some serious denial going on there bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, Black Flag is the last great Assassin’s Creed game, IMO.  

Have you ever played the Far Cry series?  Borderlands 2?  Skyrim?  RDR2 is basically an open world shooter set in the wild west.  If you’re not into those, then it’s probably not going to appeal to you.  

And if you never played the original Red Dead Redemption then drop everything you’re doing and play that game the entire way.  Easily one of the best plots in the history of video games.

I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed Origins. Love the Egypt storyline.

 

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed Origins. Love the Egypt storyline.

 

You guys seen the new Resident Evil 2 Remake?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having played RDR2 for a few days now, it seems that there were a lot more snitches in the Old West. In GTA, I can blow a guy's face off in the middle of the city in broad daylight and no one sees anything. But here I can't accidently bump into someone without some b*tch-*** snitch running to tell the law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

Dude, if you don't think open borders are awesome then you're an immoral Nazi. Just keep in mind that you're being told this by a group of people that lined up to lick Obama's balls when he was killing tens of thousands of kids with drone strikes and that have no problem with killing millions of kids with abortion. The "moral authority" has spoken and if you disagree with any of them on any subject you're a racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/xenophobe/literallyhitler/whatever and stuff. You aren't following the guidelines. Just remember this: Temporarily seperating kids from the adults that may or may not be their parents is heartless. Killing kids is cool. Mostly, it just depends on who's doing it. I drop in about once a month just to get my monthly dose of delusional hypocrisy. I go to fox news vids on YouTube to get the other side's hypocrisy.  It's just as golden as this. Neither ever fail to disappoint. 

From start to finish, this was an absolutely terrible post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Let me get this straight, you tattled on me and are now accusing ME of crying?

wow....you have some serious denial going on there bruh

You’ve been whining about it all day. Grow up you sniffling beta. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

From start to finish, this was an absolutely terrible post. 

I have to admit, a glimpse into the thinking patterns and belief systems of a leftist mind really is terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Target has already put out it's Black Friday sales paper. It's got some decent deals but nothing too special. i'm waiting for the other stores to release theirs so I can compare the prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, achilles return said:

both odyssey and origins were good.

rdr2 is still probably up there for game of the generation imo.

I’ll get Odyssey for Christmas. I’ve read, and it’s total bull  **** they would make you pay for it, that the game is better if you buy the $9.99 increased XP boost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I’ll get Odyssey for Christmas. I’ve read, and it’s total bull  **** they would make you pay for it, that the game is better if you buy the $9.99 increased XP boost. 

genuinely didn’t feel like i needed it.

i’ve put 62 hours in and i’m 46, but i’ve still got a chunk of the story to go.

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now