Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,551 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'll admit, tossing chocolate milk on Republicans, though hilarious, is a bit lame. However, it becomes hilariously awesome when the Republicans are such ******* they call the cops on you for doing it.

Maybe they are gun shy from the ball field being shot up or the ricin sent through the mail...maybe that's it.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Civic duty or not, I am compelled out of the kindness of my heart to respond to you most of the time.

My post earlier was not about the mass shootings, but leftism responses in general,  and you know that.

You’re such a ******* idiot.You’re such a ******* idiot.

24 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Jesus!  There was another shooting yesterday and this is the first I’ve heard of it.  How are you supposed to keep up?

1 hour ago, caver50 said:

Bill Clinton was a rapest and Obama doubled the national debt from 8 trillion to 16 trillion and caused our credit status to drop.. Did you forget about those.

Why would you suggest I did? Did you forget that Obama inherited two unfunded wars that were begun by Dubya? And that was AFTER Dubya wiped out the budget surplus and restarted our cycle of debt. LOL.

HolyMoses likes this

1 hour ago, caver50 said:

Bill Clinton was a rapest and Obama doubled the national debt from 8 trillion to 16 trillion and caused our credit status to drop.. Did you forget about those.

Did your dumb ***  forget  the stated reason why the credit was down graded?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/sandp-considering-first-downgrade-of-us-credit-rating/2011/08/05/gIQAqKeIxI_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e71f4e264645

"The majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues,” the firm said. "

HolyMoses likes this

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Did your dumb ***  forget  the stated reason why the credit was down graded?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/sandp-considering-first-downgrade-of-us-credit-rating/2011/08/05/gIQAqKeIxI_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e71f4e264645

"The majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues,” the firm said. "

If he doesn't know, it's because he doesn't want to know. You know, because Obama.

secret smell GIF

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Even though it makes me sick to say this, I'm pretty sure as a Georgia fan we should be cheering for Alabama.........

1096.gif

Y

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Why?

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Y

I feel like if LSU loses being ranked 3rd, and us being ranked 6th (at the moment), it would help our chances to make it in the top 4 for the playoffs. But LSU beat us so I really don't know where I'm going with this.

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I feel like if LSU loses being ranked 3rd, and us being ranked 6th (at the moment), it would help our chances to make it in the top 4 for the playoffs. But LSU beat us so I really don't know where I'm going with this.

We got to play the winner in Atlanta anyway so might as well root for the mortal LSU

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

Just now, SpongeDad said:

I feel that UGA's only shot of getting into the playoff is winning out including the SEC championship. No 2 loss team is getting into the playoff this season unless some really weird stuff happens.

And despite what happened earlier in the season, I still feel that UGA would have a better chance with LSU than Bama. Right now Bama is far and away the top team in the nation. Everyone else is playing for second.