Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,347 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

You really have no idea how much you completely suck. 

pittsburghpostgazette_110218getty.png?it

ThatvHebrew is first five words of the mourners’ prayer. They have been recited at (I think) nine funerals for 11 dead in Pittsburgh. I recited those words Monday afternoon at a vigil and again last night at a Shabbat (Sabath) service.

I sincerely apologize that some lefties can’t Make a point without vitriol. 

Civic duty or not, I am compelled out of the kindness of my heart to respond to you most of the time.

My post earlier was not about the mass shootings, but leftism responses in general,  and you know that.

6 hours ago, gazoo said:

Exponentially more racists are within the democrat party than the Republican Party. Just turn on CNN or MSNBC for 10 minutes at any time of the day or night and you’ll hear more racism than you will on Fox News in a year.  

They ARE STILL the party of racism and they STILL promote institutionally racist policies such as open borders and sanctuary cities which disproportionally harm the inner city black communities. But they don’t care one bit.

They will all rise up in unity over a child being temporarily taken from its alleged parent when caught breaking the law coming over border illegallly, but they are stone cold silent with the thousands of black Americans being slaughtered in our streets in democrat controlled Chicago, LA, Detroit, Milwaukee,  Baltimore and so forth. In fact, if you bring up this problem they will call you a racist. 

You will hear some blacks say the inner city is the new plantation of the democrats for this very reason.  Trump is actually helping them which is why a new Harvard Harris poll showed Trump’s approval among blacks went from 10% on Election Day all the way up to 42%. There are other polls showing him at 38% among blacks today. The leftists are losing, even Hispanics are seeing the lies of the left and are migrating to the right.

No one wants to admit (Dems) what you're saying here, but there is truth in it.

gazoo likes this

6 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Gotcha. I just wonder why lying was what you chose to needle Obama with when any objective observer knows that Trump lies literally every day. I'm cool with you calling out an untruth but wonder why you aren't posting Pinocchio memes for Trump.

Every day.

Thanks for proving my point. My advice to you? Never get on a witness stand.

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Thanks for proving my point. My advice to you? Never get on a witness stand.

Okay. If I do and I see you on the jury, I'll just lie my *** off like Trump does knowing you'll look the other way.

michael scott wink GIF

Door Gunner likes this

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

Okay. If I do and I see you on the jury, I'll just lie my *** off like Trump does knowing you'll look the other way.

michael scott wink GIF

I've been on a jury and have been true to the blind scales of justice.

To say you would look the other way?

Shame on you sir.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've been on a jury and have been true to the blind scales of justice.

To say you would look the other way?

Shame on you sir.

Nope. I never said that. Don't put words in my... keyboard(?).

6 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

michael scott wink GIF

You'll just like your *** off on the stand?

Shame shame...shame on you sir.

27 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Bill Clinton was a rapest and Obama doubled the national debt from 8 trillion to 16 trillion and caused our credit status to drop.. Did you forget about those.

11 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

michael scott wink GIF

So, what your saying is you would lie just because you think someone else lies . Now that's interesting.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Just now, caver50 said:

So, what your saying is you would lie just because you think someone else lies . Now that's interesting.

First of all, I was being sarcastic. Second of all, I think it is interesting that you didn't realize it.

HolyMoses and Bunchy Carter like this

7 minutes ago, caver50 said:

Bill Clinton was a rapest and Obama doubled the national debt from 8 trillion to 16 trillion and caused our credit status to drop.. Did you forget about those.

The national debt was $10.69 trillion when Bush left office. When Trump took over the ND was $19.97 trillion. 

Obama increased the ND slightly over $9 trillion or an increase of 86%.

Not good if there is not a lot to show for that $9 trillion in 8 years.

26 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Do you really tattle on everyone as has been suggested earlier in this thread?

Go ahead and get this gif ready to quote for his post 

tenor.gif

Edited by Rocko

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'll admit, tossing chocolate milk on Republicans, though hilarious, is a bit lame. However, it becomes hilariously awesome when the Republicans are such ******* they call the cops on you for doing it.

13 hours ago, WOR said:

Bet you gave up and went to sleep lol. That's what I did 

Actually it only took about an hour and a half. Instead of doing the digital download I went down to Walmart at midnight and made them find someone with the video games key. I managed to get in a couple missions last night before 5 am

Just now, AF89 said:

Actually it only took about an hour and half. Instead of doing the digital download I went down to Walmart at midnight and made them find someone with the video games key. I managed to get in a couple missions last night before 5 am

I’ve mainly been playing the Assassin’s Creed series the last several years, would I like RDR2?

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I’ve mainly been playing the Assassin’s Creed series the last several years, would I like RDR2?

I've barely played it been watching football all day but if you like Assassins Creed I don't see why you wouldn't like this. The graphics are pretty sharp even on the xbox

Red Dead Redemption 1 was a ton of fun. I hope they do a zombie dlc for this one. The first was the best dlc I ever bought.

mdrake34 likes this

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I've played it for about 20 hours already and most of that has been spent getting guns and customizing them, hunting, beating the **** out of Confederados and killing Klansmen, meticulously making outfits, etc. It's the male fantasy.

mdrake34 likes this