Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

Just now, SpongeDad said:

You disagree with a previous non-football post so you hope Ga. fumbles 5 more times as a get back to me?

This is a spoiled child's reaction.

Lol you got a lotta feelings and I just hurt eveyone of them

1 minute ago, Rocko said:

You can self loathe. 

I'm trying not to laugh with your every post. I seriously mean it. I'm typing right now with a smile on my face.

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

:lol: keep em' coming, this **** is hilarious 

This is my job to make others feel better.

23 minutes ago, Rocko said:

So the Hispanic stripper who worked with Stormy Daniel's is white dude now? 

Actually, I was referring to the white guy who murdered a black couple in a grocery store after he couldn't get access into a black church. 

And the white guy who mowed down a bunch of people in a synagogue because he didn't like immigrants and believed the right wing talking point that (((Soros))) was funding the caravan.

And now this guy.....

mdrake34 likes this

6 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Actually, I was referring to the white guy who murdered a black couple in a grocery store after he couldn't get access into a black church. 

And the white guy who mowed down a bunch of people in a synagogue because he didn't like immigrants and believed the right wing talking point that (((Soros))) was funding the caravan.

And now this guy.....

Don't forget the Dylan Roof too. Murder in God's own house. You know that if there's a ****, he's going to it.

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

And now this guy.....

Ah I don't remember you posting when illegal immigrants kill people though....so is there any reason why matters to you more than than the other?

Don't forget the Dylan Roof too. Murder in God's own house. You know that if there's a ****, he's going to it.

Of course, but I was just talking about the last two weeks or so.

mdrake34 likes this

9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

So you're a hooker?

7f1.gif

@big_dog Come get your black sheep alt right son. He's posting unfunny gif's again.

Alt right? :lol:

18 minutes ago, gazoo said:

During October, there were 7 violent attacks  on GOP centers; 9  assaults and attempted assaults against Trump supporters; an assassination attempt against Trump; an assassination attempt against a Republican senator; the New York Times published fantasies about Trump being assassinated, and there were a dozen recorded rape and death threats aimed at Trump, his supporters, and even their children.

On top of that, all in one month, three high-ranking Democrats have called for violence and incivility, and CNN said left-wing mobs have the “constitutional right” to chase Republican out of public spaces.

But were they white straight Christian males? If not no one cares on this board.