Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, gazoo said:

i absolutely love he Hispanic culture and peoples. I celebrate legal immigration and love even the illegals that I know that live here in Atlanta.

Yeah I believe this about as much as I believe women beg you to send them **** pics. 

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Yeah I believe this about as much as I believe women beg you to send them **** pics. 

He eats taco salads and tells brown people “Happy Cinco De Mayo...I love Dos Equis!” 

Even when it’s not actually Cinco De Mayo.

10 minutes ago, gazoo said:

So you can claim I don’t like Hispanics and that’s ok even though totally untrue, but you have an emotional meltdown and become a tattle tale when I suggest you don’t care about illegal immigrants committing crimes against Americans?

I know you don’t like Hispanics based on how you post propaganda about illegal aliens. 

Door Gunner likes this

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

So when you accused some of us of xenophobia just a couple of pages back when it isn’t true is perfectly acceptable to you?

i absolutely love he Hispanic culture and peoples. I celebrate legal immigration and love even the illegals that I know that live here in Atlanta.

So what does this make you? Get off your imaginary moral high ground bro.

When I am called a Nazi, I am being accused of systematically killing Jews.

When I am accused o being a racist, you are accusing me of hating black people yet I love everyone and care deeply about the inner city plight. 

Yet I never once called Larry to complain

You'll have to forgive Drake. He thinks hes a moderate but he is actually an insecure vicious hypocrite. He thinks he can call you the worst of mouth vomit and you should take it and look out if you respond in kind because he will flip his lid. He thinks hes  JFK when hes actually Nancy Pelosi. 

27 minutes ago, gazoo said:

You are drinking kool aid. I love Hispanics, I got to Mexico and Central American all the time and absolutely love them and their culture. I just got back from spending a week in Peru a couple of months ago. Some of the finest people you will ever meet.

We need Hispanics here, we need legal immigration to support our country. Our birth rates have fallen and Hispanics are critical to birth rates increasing. Their culture fits in with ours well.

i volunteer and help illegals that are here in the states, to help them. I volunteer precious hours every month to help both back and Hispanic families. You don’t even know this because you have been brainwashed by leftist mob mentality.

Your media lies to you and tells you anyone who points out there are criminal illegal aliens must hate all Hispanics. The left pulls this same brainwashing technique with Islamic Terrorists. If you point out a terrorist attack was done by a Muslim extremist you are accused by left of being Islamophobic. 

This is political correctness gone wrong bro.

If you stay this ignorant you will never be part of the solution 

Dude, if you don't think open borders are awesome then you're an immoral Nazi. Just keep in mind that you're being told this by a group of people that lined up to lick Obama's balls when he was killing tens of thousands of kids with drone strikes and that have no problem with killing millions of kids with abortion. The "moral authority" has spoken and if you disagree with any of them on any subject you're a racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/xenophobe/literallyhitler/whatever and stuff. You aren't following the guidelines. Just remember this: Temporarily seperating kids from the adults that may or may not be their parents is heartless. Killing kids is cool. Mostly, it just depends on who's doing it. I drop in about once a month just to get my monthly dose of delusional hypocrisy. I go to fox news vids on YouTube to get the other side's hypocrisy.  It's just as golden as this. Neither ever fail to disappoint. 

gazoo likes this

8 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Mdrake has koolaid stains all over himself, probably has red stained lips like the Joker in Batman.

The problem with him is he has radical views that were put there by leftists and he doesn’t realize things like, just because you want a secure border or suggest some illegals commit heinous crimes it doesn’t mean you hate Hispanics. To him, if you don’t see it his way, you are immoral.

its people like him that are causing far more division in this country than those he accused of doing same

He has accused every single conservative here of some vicious charge. From racism to nazis  to being radicals, to being dangerous, to hating people to being bad faith,.to you name it. He has gone so far down then rabbit hole he thinks hes still above board.

5 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

As a husband and a father, given the events of the last two weeks I'm far more concerned with white males with heavy right-wing views than any illegal immigrant.

So the Hispanic stripper who worked with Stormy Daniel's is white dude now? 

3 minutes ago, Rocko said:

He has accused every single conservative here of some vicious charge. From racism to nazis  to being radicals, to being dangerous, to hating people to being bad faith,.to you name it. He has gone so far down then rabbit hole he thinks hes still above board.

And he doesn’t even realize how radical his belief system is.

he lashes out at us because we star peircing his bubble of denial with truth. 

It’s astonishing to me he tattled on me for something he has done to me countless times, accuse me of not caring about people I care about

5 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:
I'm far more concerned with white males with heavy right-wing views than any illegal immigrant.

I'm glad you said 'white males with right wing views" and not pulling a Don Lemon by generalizing all white males. Don Lemon lets his racism slip out every so often.

gazoo likes this

Just now, gazoo said:

And he doesn’t even realize how radical his belief system is.

he lashes out at us because we star peircing his bubble of denial with truth. 

It’s astonishing to me he tattled on me for something he has done to me countless times, accuse me of not caring about people I care about

He reported me too but repeatedly denied it.

You guys should start a conservative thread where you can "come together and talk about white brotherhood" -Chapelle. That way you won't have to get in the name game of who called who whatever. Everybody stays in their lane.

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

You guys should start a conservative thread where you can "come together and talk about white brotherhood" -Chapelle. That way you won't have to get in the name game of who called who whatever. Everybody stays in their lane.

Or you could start a brotherhood of why you hate white people and how even if non whites kill people it was totes whiteys

Just now, SpongeDad said:

Georgia already with 2 fumbles in scoring position <_< 

I hope they fumbled 5 more times for that idiotic post 

2 minutes ago, gazoo said:

That is no different than someone claiming they are scared of black males who have left wing views.   

Both are racist comments or neither are. 

Whixh is it?

No its very different the boards told me it only matters if you are a protected class otherwise racism dont count and whitey ain't protected cause he dont need it. 

1 minute ago, Rocko said:

Or you could start a brotherhood of why you hate white people and how even if non whites kill people it was totes whiteys

Gazoo said I'm new here and you say I hate white people..........:lol:

Just now, SpongeDad said:

Gazoo said I'm new here and you say I hate white people..........:lol:

You can self loathe. 

3 minutes ago, Rocko said:

I hope they fumbled 5 more times for that idiotic post 

You disagree with a previous non-football post so you hope Ga. fumbles 5 more times as a get back to me?

This is a spoiled child's reaction.