Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I've served my time and found God in the process. Though I still feel like I'm on parole every time he pops up.

It is a reminder that shall never go away.

SpongeDad likes this

Just now, gazoo said:

It doesn’t surprise me you would make fun of a family who lost a child after being hit by an illegal drunk driver who had been deported multiple times.

What in God’s name are you blathering about? 

I'm just sitting around waiting for the Georgia game to come on.

I've had an earache for the past 2 days. I looked online and it said to mix warm olive oil with minced garlic and put a few drops in your ear. I swear to you that my ear has to smell worse than my *** hole right now.

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I've had an earache for the past 2 days. I looked online and it said to mix warm olive oil with minced garlic and put a few drops in your ear. I swear to you that my ear has to smell worse than my *** hole right now.

Every word in this post was worse than the last. 

SpongeDad and falconsd56 like this

6 minutes ago, gazoo said:

It doesn’t surprise me you would make fun or minimize of crimes such as a family who lost a child after being hit by an illegal drunk driver who had been deported multiple times.

No big deal to you I’m sure. But don’t you temporarily separate a child from his parent! That crosses the line 

Are you really this stupid or did you fail reading comprehension? We're talking about Red and Black saying he got violently rear ended by an illegal immigrant. 

mdrake34 and Carl Showalter like this

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

My sister used to get ear infections a lot as a kids....they tried all kinds of stuff ...my dad used to be a smoker and he would literally blow smoke in her ear

7 minutes ago, gazoo said:

It doesn’t surprise me you would make fun or minimize of crimes such as a family who lost a child after being hit by an illegal drunk driver who had been deported multiple times.

No big deal to you I’m sure. But don’t you temporarily separate a child from his parent! That crosses the line 

@DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry Is this what we’re doing now? 

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

My sister used to get ear infections a lot as a kids....they tried all kinds of stuff ...my dad used to be a smoker and he would literally blow smoke in her ear

I thought that was just my family with the crazy idea of blowing smoke in an ear to stop the pain. This is incredible. Somehow this got around pre-internet.

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I thought that was just my family with the crazy idea of blowing smoke in an ear to stop the pain. This is incredible. Somehow this got around pre-internet.

I think that is just one of those old southern wives tails type thing.

The other thing was witch hazel.

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

I suppose by the level of concern you show that falls in same category as 764 inner city blacks being slaughtered in Chicago in 2016.  

I was right, you did fail reading comprehension.

I'll try explaining again real slow so try and keep up. Me and mdrake were having a laugh about R&B saying he got "violently" rear ended by an illegal immigrant.....Not about Chicago's murder rate....and not about someone's daughter being killed.

Is there any part of that you didn't understand? Honestly, I don't care anymore. It's like trying to have a conversation with Alexa.

defcon4 likes this

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

There were 762 Black men slaughtered in the streets of Chicago in 2016.

This is the civil rights issue of our time. Democrats have run this city for decades. 

This atrocity has been happening for decades and got progressively worse during Obama’s presidency.  This is an outrage.

Yet, nationally, democrats IGNORE THIS and their big issue is protecting illegals. You want to upset a democrat on this message board? Show a picture of an illegal in a cage. You want to be ignored then just talk about the THOUSANDS of blacks being slaughtered each year in our inner cities. They simply do not care, the liberal mainstream media simply doesn’t care, Obama did nothing to stop it either.

What is the matter with you people? WHY DO YOU SO BLINDLY BECOME EMOTIONAL ABOUT AN ILLEGAL IN A CAGE WHILE AT SAME TIME IGNORING OUR OWN AFRICAN AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE BEING SLAUGTHERED BY THE THOUSAND EACH YEAR IN OUR INNER CITY?

NOTHING SAYS THE OTHER PERSON IS EMOTIONAL LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!

mdrake34 likes this

Just now, gazoo said:

This is amazing.

My God dude, this is hypocrisy at its worst. I’m quite tame here compared to the insults and accusations that gets hurled at me on here.

So you think me being accused of being a Nazi is somehow less worse than me pointing out your minimizing of crimes being committed against a board member here?

You guys are ridiculing a board member who had an illegal alien harm him. 

He was involved in a ******* car accident. This wasn’t some deliberate act of violence. 

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I think that is just one of those old southern wives tails type thing.

The other thing was witch hazel.

I'm going to Walmart at halftime and see if they have anything over the counter for the pain. I couldn't bang the mrs last night because my ear would vibrate.

2 minutes ago, gazoo said:

You don’t like the lefts flagrant hypocrisy being pointed out by me, that’s what is underneath your  anger.

Both the left and right are hypocrites, but it is the left that cannot see it. You don’t like me pointing it out.

You lied about me not caring about children being killed. You are utter filth. 

11 minutes ago, gazoo said:

You guys are ridiculing a board member who had an illegal alien harm him. 

The illegal alien "harmed" his rear bumper, not him physically. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to get out and detain him so he wouldn't drive off.

mdrake34 and falconsd56 like this