Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Autopsy indicates Mollie Tibbetts was brutally stabbed to death by an illegal alien after being abducted while on a run in her small Iowa town

526fb92a6bb3f7b25fbf513d-750.jpg
Ryan J. Foley

Aug. 24, 2018, 9:04 AM

Mollie TibbettsMollie Tibbetts Poweshiek County Emergency Management Agency
  • Autopsy results on Thursday revealed 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts was the victim of a homicide and died from "multiple sharp force injuries."

tktkt.jpg&w=480

Thank you for spamming the boards with your Nazi inspired propaganda Technics. We haven’t  had folks ****ting all over the EXPRESSED wishes of the families of victims of violence  to try to score cheap political points since somebody else left.

44 minutes ago, lostone said:

Exactly why I have an Xbox controller with steamlink for my tv.  Just like the console.  

If you're playing online, those kids w/ a keyboard and mouse will destroy you. A mouse is ALOT more precise and aims faster than an analog stick on a controller. 

2 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

I never agreed with the concept of gerrymandering, it seems really arbitrary and unamerican.  Use the counties.  They have fixed boundaries.  Period.  Ok, then you might have multiple weird population based discrepancies but tough ****!  Make it work.  I'd be all for an R and a D both winning a district and both of them being forced to work together representing their constituency.  Unfortunately the "spoils" system, along with too much "states rights" in arbitrarily assigning Congressional districts, make unworkable.

But you can't do it by counties because each district represents ~711,000 citizens. Consequently, they have to be drawn in an odd fashion and constantly change to accommodate population shift. But deciding that you can ensure 60% representation by putting 60% of the voters in 40% of the districts is beyond inappropriate, no matter who does it.

And bigger than the problem with gerrymandering is the fact that in the next decade or so, 60% or more of the population will reside in 20 states, ensuring more senate representation to states that have lower populations.

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

If you're playing online, those kids w/ a keyboard and mouse will destroy you. A mouse is ALOT more precise and aims faster than an analog stick on a controller. 

Oh I don’t play online shooters that way.  It’s mouse and keyboard.

SpongeDad likes this

30 minutes ago, gazoo said:

You appear a little more open minded than I thought you would be.

Since you have expressly requested I post here on ABF these crimes, I will start providing you links to these crimes here, each day,  I will start posting them for you all. 

I typically would not post these but since you are expressly requesting I do so, I will do it for you.

Here is example #1

Ronald da Silva was standing with a friend in his driveway when he was shot and killed by an illegal alien who had been previously deported. The illegal alien was sentenced to 21 years in prison but will be released in 2020. Ronald da Silva’s mother, Agnes Gibboney, has made a powerful statement, “The guy that killed my son has a determinate sentence in prison but I have a lifetime sentence of grief and pain.” Since the tragedy occurred, Agnes has been on the front line pushing for immigration reform.

Illegal immigration aside, if the court system fails you as in this case, you have to take out vigilante justice. Personally, I'd be waiting for the guy to walk out the prison in 2020.

3 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Says the person who could care a less our blackinnsr city Americans are being slaughtered each day but who immediately jumps to vociferously protect non US citizens who came here illegally.

I care so much about the plight of the inner city back youth that I spend hours each month trying to help them turn their lives around and have been doing this for several years. 

It should shame every single American leftist to be so stone cold silent on our own most vulnerable citizens being slaughtered in our streets every single day while staunchly defending non citizens who commit crimes here.

it is YOUR news that lies to you.

Are we still conversing? If I don't respond to your nonsense posts for a day or so, just keep going on without me.

Oh, and thanks for your concern about blackinnsr city Americans. Your supporting efforts to improve their educational opportunities, ensure minority contractors get a fair opportunity at government contracts, enact penalties against people who refuse to hire, rent or make loans to people based on their race and also to make sure every American has an opportunity to obtain affordable healthcare. Your support is always greatly appreciated here in the blackinnsr city.

mdrake34 likes this

36 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

This place was so much nicer when he wasn’t around.  Whoever tagged him a few days ago and got him back here needs to be forced to have a 2 hour PM message conversation with Gazoo each and every day that he posts here.

Who tagged him this time?

46 minutes ago, gazoo said:

You appear a little more open minded than I thought you would be.

Since you have expressly requested I post here on ABF these crimes, I will start providing you links to these crimes here, each day,  I will start posting them for you all. 

I typically would not post these but since you are expressly requesting I do so, I will do it for you.

Here is example #1

Ronald da Silva was standing with a friend in his driveway when he was shot and killed by an illegal alien who had been previously deported. The illegal alien was sentenced to 21 years in prison but will be released in 2020. Ronald da Silva’s mother, Agnes Gibboney, has made a powerful statement, “The guy that killed my son has a determinate sentence in prison but I have a lifetime sentence of grief and pain.” Since the tragedy occurred, Agnes has been on the front line pushing for immigration reform.

OK, this is number three. Gazoo continues to post articles about crimes committed by illegal aliens. This is propaganda straight out of the Nazi playbook. It is known that illegal aliens are less likely to commit crimes, even violent crimes, than the general American population.  

But by posting individual acts that may or may not have been committed by illegal aliens, he is garnering fear and hatred, and mistrust towards a larger group of citizens that, in fact, Make a positive contribution to America.   The picture I continue to post in response to this  deplorable propaganda is from the Nazi Germany state press in which they really featured articles  focusing on the crimes Jews (edit, ffs, thanks sponge) . They do this in the exact same, and for the exact same purposes, that Gazoo is posting these articles. 

“THE JEW CRIMINAL”

tktkt.jpg&w=480

You have no shame.

Door Gunner likes this

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

The picture I continued to post in response to this  portable propaganda is from the Nazi Germany state press in which they really featured articles  focusing on the crimes of shoes.

Elaborate on this. 

Carl Showalter likes this

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Elaborate on this. 

Crimes of Jews.  

Sorry, I need to edit when I use talk and type.   

But you’re just mocking me, it was obvious, right? 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Seamlessly switching back and forth between crimes committed by illiegal immigrants and Chicago. It’s like Stormfront came to abf. 

It is peculiar that he and his I'll never post the stories about white guys shooting up places......although those stories happen far far more frequently than immigrants raping someone

HolyMoses likes this

Crimes of Jews.  

I thought for sure you were going to either mention boat shoes or talk about someone wearing brown shoes with a black belt

SpongeDad likes this

Crimes of Jews.  

I'm not mocking you. I googled "crimes of shoes" thinking that there was some kind of robbery of a German shoe store that was blamed on Jews. Sounded like Joseph Goebbels propaganda to me.

But nope, it was you somehow typing "shoes" instead of "Jews".....then getting butthurt and suggesting I'm mocking you.

You can't make this **** up :lol:

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I thought for sure you were going to either mention boat shoes or talk about someone wearing brown shoes with a black belt

Now you're just mocking him :lol:

HolyMoses likes this

5 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm not mocking you. I googled "crimes of shoes" thinking that there was some kind of robbery of a German shoe store that was blamed on Jews. Sounded like Joseph Goebbels propaganda to me.

But nope, it was you somehow typing "shoes" instead of "Jews".....then getting butthurt and suggesting I'm mocking you.

You can't make this **** up :lol:

Well, I wasn’t. But now I kind of pissed because I am making a pretty ******* serious point about what is happening here.  And I can laugh at my fat thumbs and poor voice recognition editing. But it is incredibly unfunny what Gazoo and others are doing. 

JayOzOne and Door Gunner like this

7 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Crimes of Jews.  

Uh, if I may.  The focus is disproportionally on illegal immigrants because they are more likely to get away with their crimes.  No fixed address, no driver's license.  How do we know who they even are without proper documentation?  As a victim of illegal immigrant violence myself (******* rear ended me;) who had to detain him until the police arrived because he kept trying to drive off, the perpetrators must be held accountable, as opposed to fading into the anonymous diaspora.  These Jewish people you speak of were not vagabonds and hobos.  Apples and oranges man.

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Well, I wasn’t. But now I kind of pissed because I am making a pretty ******* serious point about what is happening here.  And I can laugh at my fat thumbs and poor voice recognition editing. But it is incredibly unfunny what Gazoo and others are doing. 

Well I didn't tag him this time. I've learned my lesson. You guys gave me **** for 2 weeks.

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, HolyMoses said:

I don't think anyone of sound mind would disagree that  he and his ilk are the skid marks on the underwear of ABF

Door Gunner and HolyMoses like this

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Well I didn't tag him this time. I've learned my lesson. You guys gave me **** for 2 weeks.

And you deserved every plucking minute of it!!!:argh:

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, falconsd56 said:

And you deserved every plucking minute of it!!!:argh:

I've served my time and found God in the process. Though I still feel like I'm on parole every time he pops up.