Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Rocko said:

Yes yes no Christian could understand false accusations against an innocent man for political gain. That story isn't anywhere in the Bible. 

 

5 minutes ago, gazoo said:

They are not sending their best

Illegal immigrant breaks into NJ home, rapes 6-year-old girl, police say

Edgar Mendoza, originally from Guatemala, faces charges of burglary, endangering the welfare of a child, sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault.

Edgar Mendoza, originally from Guatemala, faces charges of burglary, endangering the welfare of a child, sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault.

An illegal immigrant in New Jersey is accused of raping a 6-year-old girl then jumping out of a second-floor window after her father walked in during the assault, police said.

Edgar Mendoza, 32, is accused of breaking into a Trenton, N.J. home at about 1:30 a.m. on Sept. 19 and molesting a 6-year-old girl while she was in bed, according to the Trentonian. Her father realized something was amiss when he noticed an upstairs light was turned off, according to the Star Ledger.

When the father entered the bedroom, he found Mendoza on the young girl’s bed, police said. Mendoza leapt from the second-story window and ran off, police said. The father called police.

*Chefs Kiss*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, gazoo said:

There are cases every day of illegals committing heinous crimes against American citizens, raping infants, murdering citizens.....the mainstream media and leftists don’t care one bit about this.  They don’t care about thousands of Black men being slaughtered in our inner city streets each year........but don’t you dare separate a child from his parent if it is an illegal alien illegally crossing the border. That’s where they get upset.

I'm interested in finding out more about this. What's your resource to say that there are cases every day of "illegals committing heinous crimes against American citizens..."? Please don't post a blog link. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I have every Steam game but I still prefer to play on console.

Exactly why I have an Xbox controller with steamlink for my tv.  Just like the console.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gazoo said:

The reason you don’t know this is because the mainstream media is an extension of the democrat party, so it refuses to report most of it. They begrudgingly will report on the once’s they cannot keep suppressed.

Here is something you do not know and I do know. I pay attention to ALL mainstream news, and that includes mainstream conservative media. I see both sides, every day. You have been brainwashed into believing Fox News, The Washington Times, The Hill, Real Clear Politics, The Washington Examiner, Drudge Report is full of  lies and your left wing media is is objective. Therefore, you only get one side and you actually believe that is the truth.

To a leftist, their side is the only true side, the other side is all lies, racists, misogynists, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes, White nationalists, Nazis, don’t care about poor, uneducated......you get fed this garbage by your media every day. 

For instance, in your media, I still see the lie that Trump said all Mexicans are rapists. I hear it parroted almost every day on CNN and MSNBC with no pushback. In fact, I’ll bet you believe he said that. Your media lies to you and you don’t even know it.

I read it all bro, both sides. That’s the only way you are going to know what is really going on.

Translation: You have no source. You're full of horse ****, Gazoo.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bddd8f031644c7773

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, gazoo said:

They are not sending their best

Illegal immigrant breaks into NJ home, rapes 6-year-old girl, police say

Edgar Mendoza, originally from Guatemala, faces charges of burglary, endangering the welfare of a child, sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault.

Edgar Mendoza, originally from Guatemala, faces charges of burglary, endangering the welfare of a child, sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault.

An illegal immigrant in New Jersey is accused of raping a 6-year-old girl then jumping out of a second-floor window after her father walked in during the assault, police said.

Edgar Mendoza, 32, is accused of breaking into a Trenton, N.J. home at about 1:30 a.m. on Sept. 19 and molesting a 6-year-old girl while she was in bed, according to the Trentonian. Her father realized something was amiss when he noticed an upstairs light was turned off, according to the Star Ledger.

When the father entered the bedroom, he found Mendoza on the young girl’s bed, police said. Mendoza leapt from the second-story window and ran off, police said. The father called police.

Gazoo, I am impressed with your tactics.

  I got in trouble once for suggesting that certainin folks around here  shared certain characteristics with Nazis. So I’m just gonna leave this right here  and shut the **** up:

tktkt.jpg&w=480

 Let me know if anyone needs to know exactly what I’ve posted here  

[“Nazi were leftists” in 3-2-1..]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gazoo said:

The reason you don’t know this is because the mainstream media is an extension of the democrat party, so it refuses to report most of it. They begrudgingly will report on the once’s they cannot keep suppressed.

Here is something you do not know and I do know. I pay attention to ALL mainstream news, and that includes mainstream conservative media. I see both sides, every day. You have been brainwashed into believing Fox News, The Washington Times, The Hill, Real Clear Politics, The Washington Examiner, Drudge Report is full of  lies and your left wing media is is objective. Therefore, you only get one side and you actually believe that is the truth.

To a leftist, their side is the only true side, the other side is all lies, racists, misogynists, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes, White nationalists, Nazis, don’t care about poor, uneducated......you get fed this garbage by your media every day. 

For instance, in your media, I still see the lie that Trump said all Mexicans are rapists. I hear it parroted almost every day on CNN and MSNBC with no pushback. In fact, I’ll bet you believe he said that. Your media lies to you and you don’t even know it.

I read it all bro, both sides. That’s the only way you are going to know what is really going on.

lol

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gazoo said:

The reason you don’t know this is because the mainstream media is an extension of the democrat party, so it refuses to report most of it. They begrudgingly will report on the once’s they cannot keep suppressed.

Here is something you do not know and I do know. I pay attention to ALL mainstream news, and that includes mainstream conservative media. I see both sides, every day. You have been brainwashed into believing Fox News, The Washington Times, The Hill, Real Clear Politics, The Washington Examiner, Drudge Report is full of  lies and your left wing media is is objective. Therefore, you only get one side and you actually believe that is the truth.

To a leftist, their side is the only true side, the other side is all lies, racists, misogynists, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes, White nationalists, Nazis, don’t care about poor, uneducated......you get fed this garbage by your media every day. 

For instance, in your media, I still see the lie that Trump said all Mexicans are rapists. I hear it parroted almost every day on CNN and MSNBC with no pushback. In fact, I’ll bet you believe he said that. Your media lies to you and you don’t even know it.

I read it all bro, both sides. That’s the only way you are going to know what is really going on.

"I am an objective observer, for I consume ******** from all sides!"

mdrake34 and Leon Troutsky like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serge said:

"I am an objective observer, for I consume ******** from all sides!"

I gave him a chance to provide a source for verifiable news of which I'm apparently not aware. All he had to do is copy and paste a link but instead he came back with that puddle of word vomit.

ha ha lol GIF

Door Gunner and mdrake34 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sad thing is I am aware of the crappy media and how they served the Reagan administration to portray black crack addicted people as monsters.  Who got the 100-1 rule put in for crack vs cocaine?  You really think I blame that on the left or right?  I blame them all.  I know who to blame more though in certain context.

Current voter suppression going on in my state is gross as well as the gerrymandering.  I’d like to have an algorithm do it based on some independent research and approved by the courts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lostone said:

The sad thing is I am aware of the crappy media and how they served the Reagan administration to portray black crack addicted people as monsters.  Who got the 100-1 rule put in for crack vs cocaine?  You really think I blame that on the left or right?  I blame them all.  I know who to blame more though in certain context.

Current voter suppression going on in my state is gross as well as the gerrymandering.  I’d like to have an algorithm do it based on some independent research and approved by the courts.

Yeah, in my state, the GOP statehouse cut up four competitive districts in my metro and got three consistent Republican districts and one guaranteed Democrat district. One of the solid Republican districts came down to a couple hundred votes in a special election three months ago, so you can see how foul it is. And getting rid of the VRA served only one purpose, which is being employed to its fullest extent right now. But our friends on the right won't have the balls to suggest that they think it's an unAmerican thing to do in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR♘ said:

You can't reason with Gazoo so STOP TRYING. Either insult him, dismiss him or ignore him, but you are making YOURSELVES look like **** fools to keep engaging with him.

This place was so much nicer when he wasn’t around.  Whoever tagged him a few days ago and got him back here needs to be forced to have a 2 hour PM message conversation with Gazoo each and every day that he posts here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lostone said:

The sad thing is I am aware of the crappy media and how they served the Reagan administration to portray black crack addicted people as monsters.  Who got the 100-1 rule put in for crack vs cocaine?  You really think I blame that on the left or right?  I blame them all.  I know who to blame more though in certain context.

Current voter suppression going on in my state is gross as well as the gerrymandering.  I’d like to have an algorithm do it based on some independent research and approved by the courts.

1

That is on the people who voted for people like Pat McCrory into office. REDMAP and the like were already in progress, so the plan was already well known at the time. 

 

Algorithm for what? drawing districts? or voter suppression. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gazoo said:

You appear a little more open minded than I thought you would be.

Since you have expressly requested I let you know about these crimes, I will start providing you links to these crimes here, I will start posting them for you all.

Here is example #1

On April 27, 2002, Ronald da Silva was standing with a friend in his driveway when he was shot and killed by an illegal alien who had been previously deported. The illegal alien was sentenced to 21 years in prison but will be released in 2020. Ronald da Silva’s mother, Agnes Gibboney, has made a powerful statement, “The guy that killed my son has a determinate sentence in prison but I have a lifetime sentence of grief and pain.” Since the tragedy occurred, Agnes has been on the front line pushing for immigration reform.

 

Save it. You specifically claimed that there were "heinous crimes being committed by illegals against Americans" every day. Unless you have 306 examples to post (one for each day of 2018), you have anecdotes and not facts. And it's kind of cute that you found a 16 year old case to post as your first example.

Nobody is claiming that there aren't crimes committed by undocumented people. But in your amateurish attempt at hyperbole, you stated something as a fact that you cannot back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lostone said:

The sad thing is I am aware of the crappy media and how they served the Reagan administration to portray black crack addicted people as monsters.  Who got the 100-1 rule put in for crack vs cocaine?  You really think I blame that on the left or right?  I blame them all.  I know who to blame more though in certain context.

Current voter suppression going on in my state is gross as well as the gerrymandering.  I’d like to have an algorithm do it based on some independent research and approved by the courts.

I really think the main reason why Trump is so completely against the media is that it pushes the left and our ****** media together in opposition to him. He knows how to make the media left work against the political left's interests in a way that the political left doesn't really know how to fight back against, again thanks largely to our worthless ******* media that claims to digest the news and spends all their time digesting Trump wrongly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serge said:

I really think the main reason why Trump is so completely against the media is that it pushes the left and our ****** media together in opposition to him. He knows how to make the media left work against the political left's interests in a way that the political left doesn't really know how to fight back against, again thanks largely to our worthless ******* media that claims to digest the news and spends all their time digesting Trump wrongly.

He's against the media because by complaining that it's unfair makes news directors think twice about how they cover him. That's why he can say a blatantly racist thing and it'll be called "racially charged" instead of what it is. And that's why he "tweeted an unverified statement" about something instead of tweeted a lie. They gave him a pass on alleging that Obama had Trump Tower bugged and also never pressed him on the lie about "Middle Easterners" being infiltrated with the caravan. That latter lie likely directly influenced the madman who killed 11 people last weekend. By covering him with kid gloves, they allow him to do things with impunity.

The other thing that he does by attacking them is he keeps them from piling on. I bet I could come up with 20 historically significant scandals from 2018 alone that have been forgotten by the media in its press to cover only the last shiny object that it sees. I know there's no time to continue covering everything but to forget about so much belies the purpose of the news media.

Carl Showalter likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Yeah, in my state, the GOP statehouse cut up four competitive districts in my metro and got three consistent Republican districts and one guaranteed Democrat district. One of the solid Republican districts came down to a couple hundred votes in a special election three months ago, so you can see how foul it is. And getting rid of the VRA served only one purpose, which is being employed to its fullest extent right now. But our friends on the right won't have the balls to suggest that they think it's an unAmerican thing to do in this thread.

 I never agreed with the concept of gerrymandering, it seems really arbitrary and unamerican.  Use the counties.  They have fixed boundaries.  Period.  Ok, then you might have multiple weird population based discrepancies but tough ****!  Make it work.  I'd be all for an R and a D both winning a district and both of them being forced to work together representing their constituency.  Unfortunately the "spoils" system, along with too much "states rights" in arbitrarily assigning Congressional districts, make unworkable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gazoo said:

Autopsy indicates Mollie Tibbetts was stabbed to death by an illegal alien after being abducted while on a run in her small Iowa town

526fb92a6bb3f7b25fbf513d-750.jpg
Ryan J. Foley
 
Aug. 24, 2018, 9:04 AM
 
Mollie TibbettsMollie Tibbetts Poweshiek County Emergency Management Agency
  • Autopsy results on Thursday revealed 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts was the victim of a homicide and died from "multiple sharp force injuries."

Cross one day off the list. Your ship is sunk in a sea of bull****. But good for you that tried to present a case after making such an unprovable claim. Next time, parse your words to make you case. If they are accurate, there's no contention. But if they aren't, you make yourself look foolish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

That is on the people who voted for people like Pat McCrory into office. REDMAP and the like were already in progress, so the plan was already well known at the time. 

 

Algorithm for what? drawing districts? or voter suppression. 

It wouldn’t have stopped anything tbh in my state.  The speaker of the senate runs this state.  

I won’t be able to live down my blunder.  Well at least I didn’t pull a @HolyMoses

Leon Troutsky and GEORGIAfan like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.