Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

100,478 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The good thing is only one of those games were to  division or conference opponents...get to 3-4 and all of a sudden we have have a winning conference record....

it sucks to be in the hole that we are are but at least we have a chance to dig ourselves out of it

Very true. One of my college professors (when referring to tackling a difficult or time-consuming task) was fond of saying "What's the best way to eat an elephant?"

Answer: One bite at a time.

19 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

MBS is a mob leader, just like his buddy Trump. 

Nah. MBS is basically Nicky Santoro or maybe Tommy DeVito. Putin kinda Jimmy Conway. Trump is this guy:

giphy.gif

Not sure who our Henry Hill is. 

Andrews_31, mdrake34 and AF89 like this

43 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Oh don’t like there aren’t dudes in the northeast and Midwest making this exact same declaration. ^_^

AF89 likes this

44 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Very true. One of my college professors (when referring to tackling a difficult or time-consuming task) was fond of saying "What's the best way to eat an elephant?"

Answer: One bite at a time.

Still an uphill tusk...

JayOzOne and HolyMoses like this

14 hours ago, Lukas jackson said:

So you think Trump voters are mentally ill?

No. But I think you are buying into some massive ********. In fact, I’m sure of it. 

So, go ahead and explain your post and I will explain why it proves my point. 

On 10/19/2018 at 11:59 AM, Rocko said:

Nah must have been the two apes the aliens mixed with their own dna. Or oooh maybe first apes that evolved and like bro we used to be like those things..good thing we evolved male and female at the same time whew.

I do enjoy when people who form their beliefs based on faith attempt to use scientific reasoning  to reinforce those beliefs. Unfortunately, as we see here, they have invested so much in learning about their faith, that they have no idea how flawed their scientific reasoning is. 

Wade Gustafson likes this

You know, I have come to the realization that we all are going to die in a nuclear holicast after the backing out of the deal we have with the Soviets/Russians, with a dude that has no clue what he is doing in charge.

At least it will be a less painful death than it would be if I was a wapost journalist. :doh:

HolyMoses likes this

3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

I do enjoy when people who form their beliefs based on faith attempt to use scientific reasoning  to reinforce those beliefs. Unfortunately, as we see here, they have invested so much in learning about their faith, that they have no idea how flawed their scientific reasoning is. 

:sadfan:

6 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

No. But I think you are buying into some massive ********. In fact, I’m sure of it. 

So, go ahead and explain your post and I will explain why it proves my point. 

My post was as straight forward as it gets. There is nothing to read into it. I didn't vote for Trump if that helps. But I am curious as to what you think I am buying into.

10 minutes ago, Lukas jackson said:

My post was as straight forward as it gets. There is nothing to read into it. I didn't vote for Trump if that helps. But I am curious as to what you think I am buying into.

That Trump actually cares about veterans at any level would be my guess. I mean he insulted every prisoner of war in our entire history and then went on to make Veterans day about him. 

I don't think the responses to you were fair but I also don't think enough people are able to see beyond the thin facade that Trump puts forward. I mean he literally insulted every prisoner of war in our entire history with his "I prefer my heroes not to get captured" line. He doesn't catch enough **** from vets over that one. 

HolyMoses likes this

On a completely unrelated and lighter note I got adventurous and tried goat stew at one of the local Jamaican restaurants tonight. 

Won't do that again. That **** just isn't good. Like at all. 

10 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

That Trump actually cares about veterans at any level would be my guess. I mean he insulted every prisoner of war in our entire history and then went on to make Veterans day about him. 

I don't think the responses to you were fair but I also don't think enough people are able to see beyond the thin facade that Trump puts forward. I mean he literally insulted every prisoner of war in our entire history with his "I prefer my heroes not to get captured" line. He doesn't catch enough **** from vets over that one. 

Well everyone who is a conservative vet realized that he meant it as a jab at McCain, not all POWs.  Trump had the gusto to call McCain out for for his BS while hiding behind his status as a POW acting like he was untouchable.  Bravo.  Lib vets (and libs in general) are tone deaf to the subtleties of such things.  And when Rush occasionally makes an innacurate statement about WWII battles/aircraft/tanks or something similar, there's eye-rolling but no calls for his crucifixion. 

And why is lamb so good in gyros and shawarma, but goat is not?  It's a mystery.

15 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Oh I see. I think HolyMoses has me confused with another infrequent poster.

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

We need to root out voter fraud in all of its nasty forms. Thank heaven, we have the Republican party on the job!

Somebody needs to be legally held responsible here

HolyMoses likes this

9 hours ago, Jpowers said:

My father was a POW in WWII. He was captured fighting Nazis. So, IMHO Drump and his supporters can sit on a ******** and spin.

Edited by Door Gunner
HolyMoses and Sn4tteRBoxXeR♘ like this

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

We need to root out voter fraud in all of its nasty forms. Thank heaven, we have the Republican party on the job!

what's good for the goose is good for the gander, indict!