Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

100,478 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Serge said:

Yeah, exactly, he asks why we should listen to you about morality, and you explain why it should matter according to your religion. Well why should it matter based on you believing it? You make it sound like you have to believe to not hate people and want badly to project that onto some nonChristians.

tenor.gif?itemid=3407565

5 minutes ago, Rocko said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3407565

You outta read Gilead. You'd eventually appreciate the irony of my suggesting it

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Who detained them?

The SA government. They’ll be summarily beheaded regardless of guilt or innocence.  

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The SA government. They’ll be summarily beheaded regardless of guilt or innocence.  

So MBS sent a hit team to kill Khashoggi and now he bout to execute said hit team? Sounds like a mob movie

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

They must have been using the bloody mess perk from Fallout

You wrong for that.  I laughed dough 

AF89 likes this

5 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

You have to have a screw loose if you don't think about the people you killed. Even those that try to act hard knows that it weighs on them in some way. That's what separates us from the animals you describe.

I was catching up on this thread and was about to respond in almost the same way you did.  I live with it because I am not a murderer, period!  Appreciate that!

lostone, Statick and SpongeDad like this

9 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

How in the **** are these people in power such absolutely abysmal liars? 

They don't have to lie convincingly, they're just finding the way that they can address it the way they want and tell people it's been taken to its necessary conclusion. The message was butchering the guy in the first place.

mdrake34, AF89 and Jpowers like this

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

EXTRA BREAKING: 18 Saudi nationals found guilty and executed the following day, with each signing a confession that absolves the Prince of any involvement in Khashoggi death.

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

EXTRA BREAKING: 18 Saudi nationals found guilty and executed the following day, with each signing a confession that absolves the Prince of any involvement in Khashoggi death.

Well ****!!!