Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,498 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, WOR said:

Steven means is going to anally assault drew Brees. 

11 hours ago, WOR said:

Sir this is not an erotic novel message board 

WOR likes this

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I mean, all of that happened decades after Kavanaugh left the club.  Also, that is not their “motto”.  The club got disciplined after some members were chanting that on campus...again decades after Kavanaugh left.  

This kind of click bait “reporting” isn’t helpful.  

Talking about sexual assault with worzone last night, and the whole "the middle east has a misogynistic culture, and I wish ours was more like it" angle made me think of how some folks on the right approach other stuff.

Specifically, I think the right makes accusations of racism so much worse by denying it as even as possibility whenever they don't see a racist motive being present. The left says racism is bad, awful, motivated monstrous things all through our history, and the right goes something like "we agree completely that it's that bad, worse even, and we can agree that it's that bad because only the left will ever say anything is really racist, so we can get away with anything and still win people over just by saying the left is overusing the word again all lives matter." So they agree that racism itself is irredeemable, because I'm 100% not a racist, and you're 100% not a racist, and we're both good guys even if we disagree on the things most Americans disagree on, and that makes self-evident racists basically Nazis. And of course our definition of "self-evident" is growing all the time, and we're not quite sure what to do with that, but we know what's right in front of us, right?

It reminded me of that because worzone's been saying essentially "we should punish rape as if it were murder, and make it much harder and more dangerous for women to come forward with any accusation of sexual assault." He thinks that's not repeating misogynistic ideas because he sees the value of women affirmed in the punishment given to victimizers, and that makes it worth putting a much greater burden on actual human victims in the hopes of preventing men from being abused by this great power granted to women. But that's definitely not misogyny, just like it's never really racism, because the self-described objective thinker knows it's not there if he can't see it.

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

lol

How are these people so stupid? 

Literally no one is forcing him to say that right now. Jesus, Trump has toed the line better. 

mdrake34 likes this

In other news, Drake appears to be grooming the 14 year old female star of Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown, through text messages. 

WTF is wrong with people. Any 30 + year old dude that texts my 14 year old daughter will have to do it with voice to text after I get a hold of him. 

SpongeDad, Carter and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

In other news, Drake appears to be grooming the 14 year old female star of Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown, through text messages. 

WTF is wrong with people. Any 30 + year old dude that texts my 14 year old daughter will have to do it with voice to text after I get a hold of him. 

No Keanu means  Limited support in the secondary. Lack of Jones means limited support over the middle. Lack of Takk means limited support in the pass rush.    Drew Brees dreams of opportunities like today.  

Home game against division rivals.  The way things shake up this season, this is close to must win game. And the Falcons have no chance.

At least we have the Braves and United.