Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I've honestly never attempted rape on anyone high school or otherwise. (Kinda says slot about these ladies high school experiences)

In point of fact I can be exceedingly shy if I didn't know you that well. :ninja:

This is cringey. 

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I've honestly never attempted rape on anyone high school or otherwise. (Kinda says slot about these ladies high school experiences)

In point of fact I can be exceedingly shy if I didn't know you that well. :ninja:

Remarkable. Once again, the most important political film of our generation is the soon to be released “Free Solo”

In the trailer for the film the mother and girlfriend of a guy who is trying to climb El Capitan by himself without any ropes for safety or anything,In the trailer for the film the mother and girlfriend of a guy who is trying to climb El Capitan by himself without any ropes for safety or anything,  rationalize his participation in this madness.  People do not retire from free soloing. Eventually, they  make a mistake and they die. 

Here, a woman casually rationalizes attempted rape as something everybody does, and presumably is comfortable with Cavanagh lying about it now. 

AF89 likes this

30 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Honestly not remotely surprising they could find some women to say that.

12 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Remarkable. Once again, the most important political film of our generation is the soon to be released “Free Solo”

In the trailer for the film the mother and girlfriend of a guy who is trying to climb El Capitan by himself without any ropes for safety or anything,In the trailer for the film the mother and girlfriend of a guy who is trying to climb El Capitan by himself without any ropes for safety or anything,  rationalize his participation in this madness.  People do not retire from free soloing. Eventually, they  make a mistake and they die. 

Here, a woman casually rationalizes attempted rape as something everybody does, and presumably is comfortable with Cavanagh lying about it now. 

False. Alex Honnold can fly like an angel.

HolyMoses likes this

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Turd Ted Cruz is such a knob. He's running an absolute s*** show of a campaign. I'll have a worse impression of Texas politics than I have of Florida if he manages to win again.

He'll win, Republicans barely have to even try to get their ignorant zombie conservative supporters to vote for them. 

JayOzOne likes this

17 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

He'll win, Republicans barely have to even try to get their ignorant zombie conservative supporters to vote for them. 

It's unfair to characterize them that way. They prefer republican politics to democrat politics. Its that simple. The dog and pony show that is elections means nothing to most of the partisan electorate,  especially in the midterms

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

Alex Honnold is an absolute badass.  It's his life to risk.  Not sure what it has to do with politics.