Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

You sweet summer child. The ad is brilliant. The ad will win the election. Because what people will see in this ad is that black people support Beto.  

And if black people support Beto, white people will support Cruz.  

1 minute ago, HolyMoses said:

You sweet summer child. The ad is brilliant. The ad will win the election. Because what people will see in this ad is that black people support Beto.  

And if black people support Beto, white people will support Cruz.  

It's a tweet

Beato looks like he's building a similar coalition as Doug Jones used to win Alabama and while Ted hasn't touched any little girls that we know of, his general unpopularity and ability to sit on his balls constantly feels like a similar race handicap.

The Republican candidate is a complete negative factor. The only thing Beato needs to overcome like Jones is the (sizable) general bias against democrats.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and HolyMoses like this

43 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly that sounds like something every racist uncle in America will completely understand.

13 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Beato looks like he's building a similar coalition as Doug Jones used to win Alabama and while Ted hasn't touched any little girls that we know of, his general unpopularity and ability to sit on his balls constantly feels like a similar race handicap.

The Republican candidate is a complete negative factor. The only thing Beato needs to overcome like Jones is the (sizable) general bias against democrats.

Also unlike Alabama, Texas has several actual metropolitan areas and Hispanics and Blacks together equal/ slightly outnumber the non Hispanic whites

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, Serge said:

Honestly that sounds like something every racist uncle in America will completely understand.

It's a Facebook drama playing out on tv

Serge likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I've honestly never attempted rape anyone high school or otherwise. (Kinda says slot about these ladies high school experiences)

In point of fact I can be exceedingly shy if I didn't know you that well. :ninja:

Human filth.  

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I've honestly never attempted rape on anyone high school or otherwise. (Kinda says slot about these ladies high school experiences)

In point of fact I can be exceedingly shy if I didn't know you that well. :ninja:

Worst of all possible takes. 

They think they’re helping. They’re not helping. 

mdrake34 likes this