Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,808 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Dam Mark choked bad on that one. Just needed a sac

Tbf they picked up where Cagle left with the masseuse angle hard, it's just they're doing it a lot less stupidly (and that the other right wing candidate also attacked him there gives it credibility )

I think this is the first time I’ve shared a Krassenstein tweet. Pretty sure. It feels dirty. But this is good quality video and if y’all haven’t seen Beto speak much it’s pretty representative of how he always carries himself.

*washes Twitter fingers*

21 minutes ago, Carter said:

I think this is the first time I’ve shared a Krassenstein tweet. Pretty sure. It feels dirty. But this is good quality video and if y’all haven’t seen Beto speak much it’s pretty representative of how he always carries himself.

*washes Twitter fingers*

Ted Cruz looks like he's losing there. 

On top of that..... If there's a state in the union that should resent a man kissing the *** of a man who took a shot at your dad, your wife and even your children.... I mean it's gotta be Texas. 

mdrake34, Carter and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

I'm fully aware of trying to play up to the "normal" folks. Populism and all that. 

That being said can you imagine Ted Cruz coming off as one of us like this? If that's what O'Rourke is going for.... he's nailing it. 

Carter likes this

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

I'm fully aware of trying to play up to the "normal" folks. Populism and all that. 

That being said can you imagine Ted Cruz coming off as one of us like this? If that's what O'Rourke is going for.... he's nailing it. 

Beto was in a punk band with the lead singer of At The Drive In and Mars Volta. Cruz is in a band with the lead singer of QAnon. I’m just saying.