Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,808 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

If your kids ever feel like they're dumb and can't amount to anything just remind them that this guy is a brain surgeon.

And he'd probably be president if he thought of Mexicans + Rapists = profit, first

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I just can't imagine looking at the Democrats and thinking they'd be able to pull off any complex plot....or a simple one. 

Honestly as far as I can tell politicians just do most of the dumb **** right out in the open. Most folks just don't seem to care as long as their backs are getting scratched. 

mdrake34 likes this

24 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You're reaching. Just admit she is in over her head "for now at least) if you want me to continue discussing her 

"please accept my really dumb claims without challenge or i'm gonna change the subject"

21 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Ok I laughed too hard at this

27 minutes ago, lostone said:

Apparently Beto murdered Ted Cruz at the debate

He did. It wasn’t even close. Cruz is stuck on trying to control how Beto is perceived and Beto is just like whatever, this is what we’re about. 

Ted Cruz still wets the bed. 

40 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I just can't imagine looking at the Democrats and thinking they'd be able to pull off any complex plot....or a simple one. 

Maybe one of his colleagues along the way gave him Brain replacement surgery and he didn’t know. 

6 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I assume Cruz knows he's just spewing ******** because he knows his dumb*** supporters like gazoo actually believe it.

The logic I don’t get is, those other guys talk too smart and down to us, so let’s go with the guys that don’t give a $hit about us and take away everything we need to succeed. :shrug:

12 minutes ago, Carter said:

gazoo would vote for Ted Cruz.

Just actually talk about the issues, any of them really, let me see what you stand for. Where it is that you are coming from and where you want to go. Don't just hit on talking points that the main stream media loves to talk about. Give me the details. 

Then also realize that's possibly a losing strategy because a significant portion of America is all about those talking points!!!! Merica!!!

19 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I assume Cruz knows he's just spewing ******** because he knows his dumb*** supporters like gazoo actually want to believe it.

FIFY.

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

You jinxed it.

That badly called first strike and terrible ump forcing Acuna to be aggressive jinxed it