Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,809 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Rocko said:

Ah crap. Dont do it Trump, stay away from the warhawks

You want the guy who openly called for killing terrorists whole families and asks why a drone didn’t take out some civilians to stay away from warhawks?

Oh boy have I got some news for you. Google “Yemen Trump”. Your mind will be blown. 

But I assume you’ll go back to only caring about abortion a few seconds later. 

lostone, mdrake34, Serge and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Was bout to say, huh those ladies look alike

That's freaking cold blooded ad right there tho :lol:

 

You get to that 45 second mark or so and it's an oh **** moment. Just..... ****. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Carter said:

You want the guy who openly called for killing terrorists whole families and asks why a drone didn’t take out some civilians to stay away from warhawks?

Oh boy have I got some news for you. Google “Yemen Trump”. Your mind will be blown. 

But I assume you’ll go back to only caring about abortion a few seconds later. 

Just quote BO and his tweet from earlier. That **** was heartbreaking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, achilles return said:

the president of the united states doesn't understand how tariffs work.

Unfortunately for you, you'll be eating those words.

Saved for posterity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The are full of #nevertrump people

 

Oh. That changes everything. Conservatives who don't like Trump have traditionally been very receptive to liberals and leftists, especially at an outlet that loved apartheid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mike Yanagita said:

You knob slob one of the dumbest, worst public speakers we’ve ever seen. So, you know, grains of salt and all.

Obama was sgrray public speaker, but s lousy POTUS.

Trump is not s goooy teleprompter speaker like Obama, but he was 10 times better off the cuff speaker.

O-C is neither, and her knowledge of the issues is 5th grade at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Oh. That changes everything. Conservatives who don't like Trump have traditionally been very receptive to liberals and leftists, especially at an outlet that loved apartheid.

You're reaching. Just admit she is in over her head "for now at least) if you want me to continue discussing her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Obama was sgrray public speaker, but s lousy POTUS.

Trump is not s goooy teleprompter speaker like Obama, but he was 10 times better off the cuff speaker.

O-C is neither, and her knowledge of the issues is 5th grade at best.

I'm telling y'all I think there's half a chance he's Trump. 

 

It's not sgrray chance, not even s goooy chance, but a chance nonetheless. 

mdrake34, Carter and AF89 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I'm telling y'all I think there's half a chance he's Trump. 

 

It's not a sgrray chance, not even s goooy chance, but a chance nonetheless. 

:golfclap:

Carter likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You're reaching. Just admit she is in over her head "for now at least) if you want me to continue discussing her 

You can discuss her when you stop being a dotard who thinks it's shocking that conservatives speak ill of a socialist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now