The Trump Presidency (take 2)

127,639 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, AF89 said:

*TFW when you watch The Blindside and feel racially woke as heII* :ninja: 

I kid tho :D

Saw 42 a few weeks ago...

I'm still both cheering and vomiting...

Edited by Vogelgryff

So I was waiting for the guy who went out of his way to defend Roy Moore, has had more than a dozen women accuse him of unwanted sexual attacks or advances, walked into pageant dressing rooms and was recorded talking about women just letting him grab them.... I was waiting for him to show his true colors on this Kavanaugh allegation. He delivered.

mdrake34 and HolyMoses like this

2 hours ago, bdog 29 said:

This made me chuckle

I know i felt dirty saying it.

38 minutes ago, AF89 said:

So it was ok to wait a year to fill the vacancy left after Scalia died when Obama was president but for some reason this voluntary vacancy can't wait for the victim of a potential assault by the current nominee to gather themselves to testify?

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

7 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

So it was ok to wait a year to fill the vacancy left after Scalia died when Obama was president but for some reason this voluntary vacancy can't wait for the victim of a potential assault by the current nominee to gather themselves to testify?

They've been waiting 36 years. The thing that I don't understand is the timing. Not when he was about to become a judge, not when became a judge, not during all those steps up the 2nd highest court in the land. Not then. Only the week of confirmation to the supreme court after every possible attempt to stop his confirmation failed. Sounds fishy, yet still possible, but more fishy than possible especially in a society where theres no punishment for falsifying a rape claim ala chris Hadrwick or Brian Banks even if it lands an innocent man in prison.

Edited by Rocko

1 minute ago, WOR said:

**** off Julio 

I hate this post cause Julio Jones has been on the injury report all week, and my gut reaction was this is Falcons Julio and something happened and not Braves Julio

lostone and JDaveG like this

52 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Ah crap. Dont do it Trump, stay away from the warhawks

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

What is it with all these government officials and their obsession with kids.

11 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I hate this post cause Julio Jones has been on the injury report all week, and my gut reaction was this is Falcons Julio and something happened and not Braves Julio

Every time a tweet takes a second to load I think it's Julio or Takk getting scratched this week.

11 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Ben Garrison is working on something to defend this guy as we speak.

"hmm should I draw a line from the daughter to a giant caption that reads Deep State (in hebrew block script) or giant pink Me Too Nazi dragon. Don't want to make this too convoluted now"