Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,808 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

I agree with the premise, but in this situation, I think NYT portrayed the narrative they wanted than what may have actually happened. 

That sounds sarcastic to me, which is what people in the room said it was. It also sounds like McCabe was leading the charge NOT Rosenstein. If Trump uses this for cover, then it is definitely on NYT for not getting the accurate story. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and AF89 like this

I quit:

“But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

-Rod Rosenstein 

51 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Croatia is now on my travel list after all the world cup coverage hyped up their natural beauty. 

A couple of my buddies went there a few years back and absolutely loved it.  They brought me back one of those sweet Croatian checkered jerseys that I busted out this past World Cup.

HolyMoses likes this

1 hour ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

The guy from Black House? 

I didnt know Dark Tower-adjacent folks had autobiographies...

The guy who founded the Oakland chapter of the ****’s Angels. 

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

What in the absolute ****.

These punishments seem like absolute BS. Or at least the way they're done. 

Sure. It's a flat rate for each offense 

But 10k to kazee/ito is 10-20 times more of their salary then the average vet. 

That seems a little ******. 

JDaveG likes this

... This is America too (some things really don't need to be great again... they already are):

d-12.jpg

These handsome, kind young men are part of a local group that assists the disabled, elderly, and single parent mothers by mowing their lawns for free. Grandma is so grateful to God for meeting these upright men.

d-13.jpg

The photo above illustrates a touching story of how this police officer talked this man out of suicide. So eight years later, same man became a father of two children and hands the officer an award at the American foundation of suicide.

d-10.jpg

These two strangers just hugged it out in a fast food joint.

d-9.jpg

A stranger is seen assisting another stranger in the subway. He interfered once he noticed the young man was struggling with his tie.

d-7-330x1024.jpg

Although this kind young man had been saving for an apple iPad, he still followed his heart in donating twenty dollars from his piggy bank to help support a vandalized mosque.

d-4.jpg

Isn’t the world a great place? This kind hearted waiter helped feed a disabled lady so that her husband can eat his meal too.

13 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

... This is America too (some things really don't need to be great again... they already are):

d-12.jpg

These handsome, kind young men are part of a local group that assists the disabled, elderly, and single parent mothers by mowing their lawns for free. Grandma is so grateful to God for meeting these upright men.

d-13.jpg

The photo above illustrates a touching story of how this police officer talked this man out of suicide. So eight years later, same man became a father of two children and hands the officer an award at the American foundation of suicide.

d-10.jpg

These two strangers just hugged it out in a fast food joint.

d-9.jpg

A stranger is seen assisting another stranger in the subway. He interfered once he noticed the young man was struggling with his tie.

d-7-330x1024.jpg

Although this kind young man had been saving for an apple iPad, he still followed his heart in donating twenty dollars from his piggy bank to help support a vandalized mosque.

d-4.jpg

Isn’t the world a great place? This kind hearted waiter helped feed a disabled lady so that her husband can eat his meal too.

*TFW when you watch The Blindside and feel racially woke as heII* :ninja: 

I kid tho :D